Please read Matt thanks

Scroog86

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2013
First off id like to say I love Theocracys amazing music, and meaning. I've never heard such an amazing mix of Christian beliefs and metal so well done. So I have started doing drum covers. I made one of "On Eagles Wings", and I posted it on YouTube. They wanted to take it down for copyright because I tried to monetize it, but they said with your permission I can do it. I would really appreciate it and would be willing to work something out. Thanks!

You'll have to contact the record label, Ulterium Records, for that. However, they do sometimes post on these boards, if that helps.

LegendaryDreamer is correct, this would be the record label, not the band.

They aren't going to say yes if you are trying to monetize it. Just stop trying to make money off of it and you'll be fine.

That's not my point, I'm ok with not making money, but it still goes against copyright on YouTube, so if I get the bands ok, then I can keep posting drum covers

Your original post said it tripped up on YouTube due to you trying to monetize it, so I was going off of that.

So even with no monetization at all, YouTube still won't let you upload it due to copyright? That would be surprising.