thankyou

Sorry, but if there was some big fat bass and loads of screaming and strange synth and effects and distortion behind your words, maybe then I would say with enthusiasm

Strange socks and syphilis sirens
Bollox bullshit buffeting Byrons
Shoeshine shovels in Shropshire shit
Tangerine tools to twisted tit
Vulnerable varicose
Distorted drums dumble dose
Harry, Hans and Humpty-dunk
Jeer at the jays in jyberjunk

but no. :Smug:

Malaclypse said:
well, i still have that booby picture, if that's what you mean :D

I don't think I meant that :)

btw, if the volcano erupts, don't forget ot duck and cover, duck and cover, duck and cover, duck and cover

duck.jpe

yeah, poor guy... well, you have the link, you post it. i don't want the trouble, mehehe

Malaclypse said:
yeah, poor guy... well, you have the link, you post it. i don't want the trouble, mehehe

Oh, I read the other day in the Women's Magazine that according to internet etiquette you're not supposed to forward anyone's picture without his/her consent.

I think everyone here is an uneducated unetiquetted gossip (considering the number of such pictures I myself have received :lol: )

You're not supposed to say "fuck" either, I think.

Very odd, I could see that pic myself right after I posted it. Guess we'l have to live without it.

I think it was supposed hint I was getting slightly annoyed with the overdone anti-cheese attitude.

blackeyed said:
thankyou to strangelight for making this a cheese free zone, after revisting the anathema forum i now understand your vision.....
thanks mate
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
all you need is love mate
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

I nearly cried when I read your post
wavey.gif
maybe we should have an Antimatterforummeeting one day
wavey.gif
mates

Allan said:
Very odd, I could see that pic myself right after I posted it. Guess we'l have to live without it.

I think it was supposed hint I was getting slightly annoyed with the overdone anti-cheese attitude.

I could see it right after I posted that I couldn't, no kidding, that's why it made me think of duck-and-cover. South Park, isn't it?

Strangelight said:
thanks mate
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
all you need is love mate
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

I nearly cried when I read your post
wavey.gif
maybe we should have an Antimatterforummeeting one day
wavey.gif
mates
yeah! with lots of eighties music and big titties, and meeeeeeat ofcourse, and only witty and sharp sarcasm and bollox !
you know what, we had a great time! and that's it!

oh, and blackeyed: please check the date of that post. the one with the poem i mean
:mad:

Bastet said:
yeah! with lots of eighties music and big titties, and meeeeeeat ofcourse, and only witty and sharp sarcasm and bollox !
you know what, we had a great time! and that's it!

oh, and blackeyed: please check the date of that post. the one with the poem i mean
:mad:

But Bastet, you have a life, that's why... And we don't.

And we all know that all you really need is love (besides the physical things, that is), it's just that we are forbidden, that's why... And you're not.

I'm not being sarcastic this time.

But it doesn't break my heart either this time :lol: