THAT band in your collection

Damn I'm stupid! Why didn't I put these guys on the list? They're only the #1 thing on my mind right now! :loco:

It's good to see another Extol fan. I own almost everything by them.
Ditto. Though they fell off my radar after Undeceived. Speaking of, I revisited a youtube bootleg of their 2000 Cstone show. (not posting it cuz I hate the auto-embed) I was there! Makes me cry to remember it, to be honest. The glory days of Extol.

If you do get the b-sides you're looking for on various re-issues, do you still actively pursue the singles or just leave it as is? If I saw say all those old Helloween singles for cheap, like five bucks a pop somewhere than yeah, I'll snag em. But I'm not gonna scour ebay like I used to back in the day for em.

Wait.. what? Like just getting the re-issues instead of the original pressing? Nope! :p

Hubi Meisel is the shit. I'm assuming you have that Cut EP? He made me like Drive again.
Actually.... I don't :erk: I talk to him occasionally through myspace, I should ask him. I didn't want to bother him with it since it's probably only available through retailers now. I've wanted that for a very long time. Trinity is promising! He's been working on it for forever, but the good thing is the longer he works on it, the better it is! I was also hoping he'd be asked to rejoin Dreamscape but then I'm kinda glad he didn't because then I'd have to get all their future releases too :p

Oh, I forgot three!
Rackets & Drapes
kLaNk
Fold Zandura
They all disbanded so long ago and I've since collected everything that I don't need to try anymore. Does that still count then?

Gorguts - All of their studio albums and other releases

Augury - The debut album, three different shirts, a copy of their 2006 promo/single signed by several band members, plus 2 copies of guitarist Mathieu Marcotte's solo album and a signed promo poster for the album

Quo Vadis - All studio releases/albums/shirts I can get my hands on

Riverside - Every single studio release and single I can get my hands on

Gojira - All of the studio albums, live material etc.

Pain of Salvation for me, and anything Devin Townsend, Dan Swano, or Vintersorg has done(Otyg, Waterclime, Borknagar, Fission, and his solo cds are definately my fav though). My new one is to try and find and listen to anything Dirk Verbeuren has played drums on, because there is something about his drumming that is hitting me hard right now, and I can't get enough of it.

Overkill%20-%20Killbox%2013.jpg

.​

IRON MAIDEN. Up the Irons!

+1. Have all cd's, too many shirts, old tour programs, the eddie figures, any random Maiden thing I can find, and a basement filled with maiden posters.

add Pink Floyd to the list for me. I have close to 60 Floyd CD between studio albums, bootlegs, singles, solo albums, and import rarities.

Scorps and Maiden is what my room is full of. Though I don't go as far as getting every single pressing from every country, I do have quite a nice collection going, vinyl, promo's, posters, demo etc.

King Diamond, Mercyfu Fatel, Running Wild, Grave Digger, Motorhead, Paragon, Brainstorm. I like to collect digipacks that include sometimes bonustracks or DVDs. The 2 last PARAGON cd's special editions include 2 live DVD that are worth to get.

None. Never really felt the need to have absolutely everything by a given band or artist. There are several bands, for example, where I have a great many things by them but there are always gaps in those collections that are unlikely to be filled.

I try to get my hands on anything Savatage or Sava related. I paid $50.00 recently to have the two disc version of From the Gutter to the Stage. Yep, just to have the darned thing! Eventually, I'll get my hands on the Believe compilation as well. I have all kinds of bootleg DVD's, because the band never officially released any live performances. :rolleyes:

~Brian~