That is no racist statement but...

I met them a few years ago when they came around opening for Arch Enemy, and almost made a joke that they should change the name of the tour to "Bands of Brothers" (Doc & Dallas Coyle + Mike & Chris Amott, get it? get it? hyuk!). Ended up deciding against it for fear they might think it was a black joke (instead of just a crap joke). :loco:

Hahahahahhaa, if you wanted it to be a black joke, it would've been "Band of Brothas" :lol:

ice T, katon depena, mike smith of suffocation, the hard corps (the singer of which went on to form stone deep with guy from scatterbrain), rocky george, dudes in god forbid, DJ in mordred. aside from maybe a few others....that's about it.

How about Terrance Hobbs of Suffocation?
Or he is not as black as Mike Smith? :)
(I mentioned this gyus already).

But on the other hand the ,,gangsta rap,, stereotype really fits black people and i find it alright when they do it.

Oooh, definitely have to disagree with you there, the gangsta rap thing comes from ghetto hoods where driveby's, drug dealing, and gangs are the norm, and the music preaches misogyny, solving problems with violence, and pure hedonism. Not really something that should be encouraged in an already troubled area.

Killswitch Engage, Korn, Living Colour, Bad Brains, God Forbid, Suffocation, Skindred, POD? They all have black members. Almost said Metallica too, but I think Trujillos parents are Mexican, but he ain't white thats for sure.

Again, don't want to say it, but primitive (read: shitty music what is easier to listen to, like pop and hiphop and rap) catches larger audience, heavy metal is in general minority target of the audience, except maybe in Sweden and Finland :)

I said almost :p

Okay, here's the deal... I name you 1000 more or less popular metal bands that consist of non-black (ha!) bandmembers and you try to name 50 that have at least one in... I bet I win :heh:

But nice documentary there! But I had a feeling that Helsinki has a lot of Emo people too ;)

Killswitch Engage, Korn, Living Colour, Bad Brains, God Forbid, Suffocation, Skindred, POD? They all have black members. Almost said Metallica too, but I think Trujillos parents are Mexican, but he ain't white thats for sure.

Korn???
Fieldy isn't black, he pretends to be black. LOL

I met them a few years ago when they came around opening for Arch Enemy, and almost made a joke that they should change the name of the tour to "Bands of Brothers" (Doc & Dallas Coyle + Mike & Chris Amott, get it? get it? hyuk!). Ended up deciding against it for fear they might think it was a black joke (instead of just a crap joke). :loco:

haha yeh, you don't want Dallas to label you as the next Kramer. Those guys have a sense of humour though, calling themselves Black Metal and selling t-shirts with a satanic pentagram over Africa.:headbang:

I can't believe that no one yet has mentioned God Forbid.
4/5ths of that band is black, only the bassist is white.
They are my favourite band; I can't wait for their new DVD and album.

I met them a few years ago [God Forbid] when they came around opening for Arch Enemy, and almost made a joke that they should change the name of the tour to "Bands of Brothers" (Doc & Dallas Coyle + Mike & Chris Amott, get it? get it? hyuk!). Ended up deciding against it for fear they might think it was a black joke (instead of just a crap joke). :loco:

What about God Forbid? The only white guy is the bassist

Read before posting :)