THAT'S IT IM KIDNAPPING GORERIPPER AND BLITZEKRIEG INSTEAD OF little spawn

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
yep i've decided that Spawn is no longer Twu enough so im gonna kidnap both Goreripper and Blitzkrieg instead.

first i'll go to melbourne airport and catch a plane to melbourne then i'll get a taxi to mildura and kidnap Bliztkrieg, then i'll go back to melbourne airport and catch a plane back to melbourne, then i'll chuck him into a car that i parked there before i flew off to melbourne and take him to my place where i'll hide him under the house.

then basically repeat for Goreripper ;)

me and Blitzy will make an awesome In Flames kind of band and Goreripper with my assistance will make the best 70's band to come out of the 00's :lol: :D :mad:

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
If you want to kidnap me, you would have to drive through Bendigo on the way to Mildura, or if that doesn't work, we could just do what Coops said. :lol:

yes we shall do what Coops said, he knows his stuff, don't worry though its totally 110% fullproof, im gonna be wearing gloves

Like f**k :mad: Their cover rocks! They f**ked up Hallowed Be Thy Name though. Greatly. But the rest were quite good as covers go :D