Spawns 10000 post extravaganza

Goreripper said:
I remember seeing Winmar there! He had to give me a million dollars because he didn't know what Yngwie Malmsteen's birth name was!
:lol: Idiot! I told him to phone a friend!

Soilworker sat in the middle of the field in protest and ate the very dirt from the ground because I didnt hire Soilwork for the party. People came from all over the stadium to see the amazing man who ate dirt and did not stop, even when several people vomited on the ground in the vicinity.

Spam indeed :mad: :)

wow, I was there?

I must've been fucked before I got there then. I thought I just did regular shits, but after your comment, I checked out my pants.

They were the shits of someone who had just heard Hot Butter - Popcorn for the first time. Must've been a fucking impressive party!

I don't post enough? Isn't about 1800 on this board enough?!

:)

Damn my lack of Malmsteen knowledge!

Bucko was there, though extremely drunk, he was leading choruses of I Touch Myself down at the goal line, singing loud enough so that every woman in earshot would begin touching themselves, it didnt work though and Bucko was last seen screaming at a goalpost to touch itself...

Nope, you were there Ralphe, what you dont realise is that because you are SO metal everyone figured you were the goalposts or something, Southy actually tried to recycle you at one stage, but got distracted when someone shouted the bar :)