The 10 most ridiculous Black Metal videos of all time

My all time favourite will always Call of the Wintermoon. I especially like the part when they have to cut in a new scene because dude slipped while trying to run around a corner.

haha oh god i love watching these vids.
For me, Call of the Wintermoon definitely takes the cake. I like this edit that someone did of it too. The music fits the video surprisingly well.
[youtube]ehnRt3LaLUc&feature=related[/youtube]

Another one I like is Blashyrkh by Immortal, it was included in the top ten there, but it doesn't show the best part. I laugh everytime I see him throw his hair back and start running across the mountains.(4:06)
[youtube]9aZcgMmxHxw&feature=related[/youtube]

Anyone seen the edit of that immortal video with the french song? Extremely funny for at least 30 secs

Immortal's Call Of The Wintermoon wasn't mean to be fun, it's just that most people doesn't understand because they've never played role games (a very important thing to do if you ever think in having a good bm band is playing D&D when you're young), it gives you a completely different perspective about that, you just need to use your imagination to see the good video behind the crap.

The only complain I have about Immortal's videos is that it looks like in Norway shampoo does not exist.

LoL Immortal. In call of the Wintermoon I always get a kick out of the horrible cuts of them breathing fire.

Arrrrrr I love Immortal, but their early albums left a bit to be desired. Personally I like the last three discs better than all the material from Blizzard Beasts back. BUT....I really wish they would've avoided making videos for their early stuff......goofy as hell.

I honestly can't imagine the video for Call Of The Wintermoon was meant to be serious business. I mean it's utterly humorous the way everything is overdone and just outright goofy. Especially the end scene.. haha

total opposite of you, anything past Battles in the North started to sound the same and non black metal like, Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism is a classic in my book, waited weeks to get that shit from Osmose Productions back in '93

Arrrrrr I love Immortal, but their early albums left a bit to be desired. Personally I like the last three discs better than all the material from Blizzard Beasts back. BUT....I really wish they would've avoided making videos for their early stuff......goofy as hell.