The 2010 Guido Phenomenon.

Holy shit, that dude 2nd from the left hahaha - and yes, they do indeed exist, sadly

This is the most ridiculous stuff I´ve seen since the kids that think they´re vampires. I hope this trend reaches my town. I would love to see orange people on the streets. They look like oompa loompas

oompa_loompa.jpg

Nah that's mostly just Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaanston nowadays. I bet dollars to donuts they have the highest ratio of Aqua Velva wearing, Trans Am driving guidos in the continental USA.

Yeah dude, New Bedford is nippin close to that shit... I got some buddies from down there. I bet you guys got some real lookers haha.

Cranston is the fucking scum of RI. I needa make a run to Cheaters and get a lappy from some sloppy tart.

There are Albanians, Romanians, and other Darker-skinned Eastern-Europeans that also don the "Guido Gear" around my area in addition to some Italians (I live in Michigan). :loco:

Thanks for the pics, i feel somewhat attractive and certainly intelligent again. What the fuck is up with those guys? That hairdo and tan sprayed orange face is just plain ridiculous. Probably Bugs Bunny would confuse those dudes for carrots though "Whassup dog?"

Depends on where in Jersey you're talking about. North Jersey- totally agreed
South Jersey- isnt as bad. And those Jersey shore fucks arent even from Jersey which made a shitty place like Seaside, even more shitty.

This is truth - Those fags aren't even from Jersey and honestly I never see any people like them in South Jersey

I know a guy whose name is Guido, but it's quite common male name in Estonia. Lol. Though he is not ''guido'' at all. :D