The 2011 NLF Football thread!!!

Yeah, Good Rugby if you like killing people....I HATE the boks, I hate their style, i hate How They steal the World Cup in 95!

Why, we play for possession and pressurising the set-piece. We play a power game. France backs avoid the contact area. France are good, but also bad, too inconsistent. How many times France won the World Cup? 0. South Africa? 2.

Why, we play for possession and pressurising the set-piece. We play a power game. France backs avoid the contact area. France are good, but also bad, too inconsistent. How many times France won the World Cup? 0. South Africa? 2.

boks wins one......STEAL the other!
Good night!

Oh baby is on! Remember we Finally BEAT you 2 times last year!!!!!!:fu:

Yes you did. Now you are 2/13 in the past 15 games against us :D

Raiders are going to have a decent season I say they go 8-8 this year, 9-7 at best.

Barring major injuries I don't see the Chargers losing the AFC west this year

AlDavisIsAGhoulorisittheotherwayaround1.jpg

Yes you did. Now you are 2/13 in the past 15 games against us :D

Raiders are going to have a decent season I say they go 8-8 this year, 9-7 at best.

Wanna bet? Something from our anthrax Collections?:zombie:

Oh baby is on! Remember we Finally BEAT you 2 times last year!!!!!!:fu:
Thraxx dude, how the hell you doing?? Looks like Raider games are going to be fun this year!! That's a good thing...

Wow!! I guess it's a good thing the Pats don't play in the AFC West!! Same result everytime they play and it's still not boring (For me anyway!!:lol:)

Thraxx, I hope your Raiders stomp the living hell out of the Jets today!!
You gonna be at the game? Should be a good one to see live... I was at the Patriots -vs- Chargers last Sunday and really enjoyed the beating we put on them!!! Pay back the favor..... Beat down the Jets today!!!

Hope all is good with you dude..

T

.:zombie:

Grats bro, that was an awesome win against the Jets!! The Raiders are back to playing smashmouth football and that's a good thing!! It's alot more fun when going to Oakland isn't a guaranteed win.. They look like the better team going into this weekends game with the Patriots, but you can never count out Tom Brady... Wish I could be there!!

Raiders gave it a good try yesterday bro, if the Pats had
not lost to The Bills last week it might have been a better
game, but losing two weeks in a row wasn't an option!!

I can see Oakland winning the AFC West.

Wanna bet? Something from our anthrax Collections?:zombie:[/Q UOTE]

What an ugly win for the Ravens...was the Jets D that good ? or was the Ravens O a lill weak last night ?

No matter the Jets O was bad. Really bad. This marks our 7th win over the Jets since we started playing each other in 1998.