The 24 thread continues...

This show has never been about dialogue. There's plenty of other shows that do that far better. You watch 24 for non-stop action, nothing more. :kickass:

I know, but the first 4 episodes play out like fan fiction from 14 year old Trevor Balls from Ball City, Arkansas. The action is top notch as usual, but there's no build up. Bang bang bang and it's over.

I hope it gets better. Even if it doesn't, I know I'll watch it anyway.

Goddamn, I wish I'd managed to finish watching Season 5 before this one started... I may have to download the episodes of Season 6 that I've missed now...

BTW, my favourite Jack Bauer line so far:

"You're going to tell me what you know, the only question is how much you want it to hurt."

Closely followed by:

"The only reason you're still conscious is that I don't want to carry you."

:lol: @ another mole at CTU.
Double :lol: at the Presidential assassination attempt on Wayne Palmer.
Triple :lol: at the VP being a part of a Government plot to initiate his own agenda.

Have we not seen all of these things half a dozen times before?!?!

Only highlight was Audrey Raines dying in a car accident and Jack vowing revenge.

:lol: @ another mole at CTU.
Double :lol: at the Presidential assassination attempt on Wayne Palmer.
Triple :lol: at the VP being a part of a Government plot to initiate his own agenda.

Have we not seen all of these things half a dozen times before?!?!

Only highlight was Audrey Raines dying in a car accident and Jack vowing revenge.

RiA...this is considered TV...like Hermans Head and Greys Anatomy.

Yep. I never said I didn't watch TV. I was merely pointing out that since the Discovery Channel is educational programming, that it shouldn't be lumped in with all the other basura.

I watch five shows. (All without commercial interuptions.)

Prison Break
Lost
Heroes
King of Queens

I always hear that KoQ is a funny show. I dunno...hard for me to sit down in front of a television for more than 5 minutes most of the time with the exceptions.

Of course, i can sit in front of a monitor for hours. :loco:

This looks like a blast! :kickass:

http://rapidshare.com/files/64969627/24.Season.7.Preview.avi

00000034362006091920411jf3.jpg