The 3 Top Movies Of Your Life!

Yeah, I guess I don't visit there as before, I don't have much time... I do drop by however once in a while to see if someone asked a question that is related to OL or MABOOL, because people tend to get a little bit off topic there, which is cool by me except like I said I don't really have much time like I had before...
This forum however is still young and I think that it needs some more attention, at the moment, than the one in hydepark which is fully grown.

Clockwork orange-for the inspiration,.
Baraka-For showing me the essence of this world in an amazing way.
Braveheart-that one is pretty new on my list,that movie actually helped me in life,sticking up to my principals and my freedom!!!!

theres lots of movies that i like,but the ones mentioned are the ones who shaped a bit of my personality...in the mean time.

Reactions: Folklore
Hmmm... Let's see:
Braveheart
U Turn
Matrix

I really love the two Lord Of The Rings movies but I can't say that there are in my 3 favorite movies. Monty Pythons rule :headbang: I also like the "Hellraiser" stuff and I liked "Stir Of Echoes"

i forgot to add my "vampire&witch" movies ;
-intewiew with a vampire
-dracula
-the craft(it's cool!)

and is there anyone who watced the movie of Cradle of Filth or should i call "tha movie of Dani Filth"??
they tried to make a horror movie but did a comedy with full of blood :D , you should see it,bad movie!

I agree man. It's terrible. Only blood and silly lines... OH, Dani looks like a stupid asshole in the move. I believe that the only reason for making this movie was about chicks ;) :lol:

kontan said:
I agree man. It's terrible. Only blood and silly lines... OH, Dani looks like a stupid asshole in the move. I believe that the only reason for making this movie was about chicks ;) :lol:

Yep!Actually it's called that im one of the chicks coz being female :) but that movie should be silly for any chicks. Dani looks like a horrible crown :D

the best movies ever with theire parts :
the omen
lord of ring
end of days
rain of fire
perfect storm
runaway bride :hotjump:
titan ae
atlantis the lost empire
and the most : osten powers:Spin::loco: