The 4th Re-org (Apocalypse)

Spiderchrist

The Unjesus
Jul 9, 2011
Churning Sea of Absu
I'm sure there's been a thread for this, but what are your guys' views?
I'm skeptical on whether the world will be coming to an end in the year 2012. I've very close with a Native American Medicine Woman, who is psychic, believe it or not, and I've experienced some very strange occurrences with her. She had a very disturbing "vision" that the sun is coming towards earth. Though I have good reason to believe she is psychic, I find it hard to believe that she could predict such a thing. Mankind will cause the end in years to come if our behavior continues.

My opinion... well, the Earth has been around for what, millions if not billions of years, and a tiny bit of pollution is all we are worried about? Come on, the Earth has meant to been through like 9 ice ages or some shit, I doubt mankind could kill it that easily. For the whole "sun coming towards the Earth", I don't believe that our orbit could change so radically that it would crash into the sun within a few months. I would like to say that the Earth will never end. It will only go through the motions, like War, Disease, More War, Pole Shifts, Ice Ages etc. Anyway, if we sit around waiting and worrying about doomsday, we are wasting everyone's time. If it does happen, fate will shred light upon us... well, a deathly light, but still :p

the mayan calendar was used to predict "natural disasters"
like tornadoes/hurricanes/volcanoes erupting, that kind of thing
so this whole "end of the world" thing may just have been predicting the end of life for the specific area of where the Mayans lived, this "event" could be something localized that doesn't actually affect the rest of the planet
Dec 21st 2012 might just simply be the world's largest Tornado/Hurricane

I would like to say that the Earth will never end. It will only go through the motions, like War, Disease, More War, Pole Shifts, Ice Ages etc.

:lol: Well yeah all of that shit is going to happen, but the Earth will definitely end, though humans won't be around becuase we will have killed ourselves off by then. In like 5 or 6 billion years, the Sun will become a red giant and fucking swallow the Earth up like it's nothing.

:lol: Well yeah all of that shit is going to happen, but the Earth will definitely end, though humans won't be around becuase we will have killed ourselves off by then. In like 5 or 6 billion years, the Sun will become a red giant and fucking swallow the Earth up like it's nothing.

5 billion years from now???
by then we will have mastered Terra-forming and FTL travel and we will have forgotten that the Earth even exists

the mayan calendar was used to predict "natural disasters"
like tornadoes/hurricanes/volcanoes erupting, that kind of thing
so this whole "end of the world" thing may just have been predicting the end of life for the specific area of where the Mayans lived, this "event" could be something localized that doesn't actually affect the rest of the planet
Dec 21st 2012 might just simply be the world's largest Tornado/Hurricane

i still believe this^^^