the 9/10 show question

Yeah it was good for all of us, I had a fun time and for those new faces that showed up, that was awesome that they didnt flake and took the chance to come out to see this show. Ashley did a good job on the keys. Nathan did his best performance as well. It's sad to see the dood go, I encourge everyone to support his band He Who Binds Himself, it reminds me of Suffocation alot, has alot of good beats to mosh hard to, their drummer is awesome. Its nice to have a band like that again finally, back in AZ.

Ashley's keyboards were amazing and so was Nate's new band. I'm glad to see a new straight up brutal death metal act here in Phoenix! Or, there in Phoenix, cuz I'm in Flagstaff. Nate, come play up here in the mountains!

Yeah, it sucks that I missed it. This is the one time I actually wished for a late starting/late ending concert like we grew used to back at the old Mason jar.:Spin:
I know Nathan should give me shit as I told him I would get to the gig. :ill:

Don't worry I am still going thru some hectic stuff back at work as I get settled in from my year away but as I start getting back to concerts both local/national, you will wish that you could get a break from me.:Do_O

@ Abigail Williams,

I see you guys open for a lot of national acts and play shows quite often...do you have any tour plans in the near future?

Funeral Portrait said:
@ Abigail Williams,

I see you guys open for a lot of national acts and play shows quite often...do you have any tour plans in the near future?
sorry didnt see this til now. wellll nothing solid in the us. We are planning a uk tour in march after our cd comes out over there though.