The A-Team in NYC ...

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
So I am home from a night with hanging out with Sir Nad and Sir JayKeeley in the Village, NYC.

Good times for all, the Nadster is much mellower in person than he is on the board I must say :loco: ... hehe ... but that is a cool thing. :headbang:

I am pretty buzzed right now ... have some cool pics to share, but I left the camera in the car ... looks like we will hang again tomorrow ... so the updates of Nad's adventures in NYC will be further documented.

i hung out with JK before, but not with Nad ... it is his first trip to NYC.
as far as how those two dudes met ... have no idea.:D

here is a couple from last night ..

1. NAD looking like is going to break out into some kung-fu move throwing the horns ... and JK ... well he just looks royal (no pun intended)

1.jpg

Me, JK, Nad ... at around 2AM ... the beer was starting to do its magic. :wave:

2.jpg

lurch70 said:
... looks like we will hang again tomorrow ....
Yeah, I think I'm going to bail for tonight. I'm just totally fucked. I'll definitely come into town tomorrow though. Didn't get to sleep until 5am last night, and must have drunk/ate the following from our Village pub crawl.

1 x Fullers Pride - Burp Castle
1 x Chimay Rouge - ditto
1 x Thai Fried Rice (with Chicken) - hole in the wall restaurant
2 x "dark beers" - McSorleys
2 x Guinness - Peculiar
lots of Guinness - wherever that place was near CBGB's (or was this before Peculiar)....memory beginning to fade
lots more Guinness - Paddy MacGuires
1 x Newcastle Brown to finish the night off...something I cannot forget...it was gross
1 x California Omellete

sleep....zzzz.

Yeah yeah, I know, if I can remember all that then I wasn't drunk enough. Well, that's a shit lot of booze for me. :tickled: :ill:

hahaha ... you want to see the picture with my huge middle finger ???

I just got back home myself tonight, 11:30 pm ... been drinking again all day with some people since 5 pm ... i could not do another night out ... plus have to do some work tomorrow.

I look like fucking Lars ??? Never heard that one before, probably it's that grimace ...

Yeah, the three of us hanging out is you would never guess that we were into metal.
SHORT HAIR + NO METAL OUTFITS = Duran Duran Fans

Nad did pick up some Ulver male groupies though in the Village ... :D

lurch70 said:
hahaha ... you want to see the picture with my huge middle finger ???
Haha...

I just got back home myself tonight, 11:30 pm ... been drinking again all day with some people since 5 pm ... i could not do another night out ... plus have to do some work tomorrow.
Did you get in touch with NAD though?! I'm coming down tomorrow during the day - are you gonna be in town?