The Abortion (that is this) Thread

Yeah TB probably cares way more than anyone else here.

Well it's funny to me how riled up people here get on that topic if they don't care. I can post one article, picture, video, meme and it's almost guaranteed that at least half of you guys are going to respond/attack me. Lol, yea you guys sure dont care. And as long as you guys keep crying about it, im going to post every single piece of news that comes out of that situation.

I feel like you're probably going to be the first non adbot to get banned from here in a very long time is all that's going to happen.

I know I can be a jackass but man, I hope I don't come off as miserable as you do. And I'm not trying to piss you off or provoke you or whatever you think. You act like an absolutely miserable human being. And maybe you don't even know, maybe you do sit and laugh at the things you post.

I think it's funny that the memes and other anti-abortion things that TB posts are clearly hostile statements but those who disagree with him are the attackers.

I don't understand the logic of being against abortion. Literally doesn't make sense to me. I like to be open minded and at least justify things I disagree with as plausible opinion, but there's nothing here. Women carry the things inside their bodies. They can't exist outside of a woman's body. Therefore, the woman has a say on whether or not to be a willing host. Straight forward shit.

You lose, sir.

Good day.

god says its bad, bro. where he says this, i dont know.

of course, god also told abraham to sacrifice his son, isaac. and god also killed david's newborn son. so there you go.

A lot of people believe no matter what you do you are forgiven if you say sowwy anyway so whys it even matter?

I think it's funny that the memes and other anti-abortion things that TB posts are clearly hostile statements but those who disagree with him are the attackers.

And he called me shallow. 3 times!

2b9f5fdabf42945dff1f0a8ed64a21c7.jpg

I don't understand the logic of being against abortion. Literally doesn't make sense to me. I like to be open minded and at least justify things I disagree with as plausible opinion, but there's nothing here. Women carry the things inside their bodies. They can't exist outside of a woman's body. Therefore, the woman has a say on whether or not to be a willing host. Straight forward shit.

You lose, sir.

Good day.

Better a parasite in the womb than out of it.

Better a parasite in the womb than out of it.

Could you clarify? Because all I'm imagining is half formed humans exiting wombs freely, and your distaste for such things happening. Unless you're referring to them being parasites on society once born, but that's basically a far reach of pro-abortion.

Maybe I need FD to explain this one to me. I'm a little challenged.

Even though I'm strongly pro-abortion for fetuses that have a low chance of being productive members of society, I'd be surprised if many (let alone a majority) of the "pro-choice" individuals that support it unconditionally support all rights concerning self-ownership.

Even though I'm strongly pro-abortion for fetuses that have a low chance of being productive members of society, I'd be surprised if many (let alone a majority) of the "pro-choice" individuals that support it unconditionally support all rights concerning self-ownership.

I think it's great irony that the guy who has clearly been rejected by natural selection is pro eugenics. (See: Resentment).

Not really ironic at all. You don't think that people dealt a shit hand in life don't wish they could have been born better?

In that case, we should murder the wealthy who are leeching off the government. And we should murder you just because you suck.

So abortion is murder now?

In that case, we should murder the wealthy who are leeching off the government. And we should murder you just because you suck.

I think leeching and taking advantage of are two different things here. Only commenting on this since I've seen you say it a couple times now..