The acoustic part in the middle of Twilight is My Robe

I start to play the tab it plays normal but all the options above ( like file open edit view etc ) disappear.And coz of this I cant open another tab ^^

yeh thats normal (i think i know what ur talking about) just pause or stop the tab and it should come back

Just a tip... If you want to open/edit Guitar Pro files but can't/don't want to pay or your operating system isn't supported, there's an open source application called TuxGuitar. It also exports to text, and opens Power Tab files but can't edit or save them, I believe. Of course being an open source application it's probably not as stable and the Windows version possibly less so, because not as many Windows users use open source apps.

well, i don't know about this specific application but in general this kind of reasoning is bullshit. some open source programs are betas and might be unstable, but if an open source program reaches 1.0 the release is called stable, usually. you have no idea how much open source software your pc uses....

yeh thats normal (i think i know what ur talking about) just pause or stop the tab and it should come back

Yeah I figured that F8 helps on that ^^ now I can stop a tab and play another or another section :) . Thanks for answers !

And btw after trying to play credence I respect Opeth even more and more now , its not like I was a " lulz they play ze guitar and earn moneh " guy, I really appreciated the cool melodies and styles etc but after trying to play it I must say Mikael is the lord of music in metal !

( puts flamesuit on in case ppl think I insult Opeth :p )

well, i don't know about this specific application but in general this kind of reasoning is bullshit. some open source programs are betas and might be unstable, but if an open source program reaches 1.0 the release is called stable, usually. you have no idea how much open source software your pc uses....

I am using Ubuntu Linux right now so there's a lot of open source software... TuxGuitar wasn't able to play back MIDI from some tabs I opened even though Java is installed correctly, so I assumed there might be some other smaller issues (or I didn't configure it properly?). I haven't used the Windows version.

It's been almost a year but thx a lot for replies ! I have got both of these programs and use Guitar Pro atm and I can play that kickass my favourite opeth acoustic part !

Also, what do you guys think about this part? I think it is the most beautiful acoustic section of Opeth.