The album that meant something

Are you drunk?

Shit..i posted THIS?!

Dear god..I'll remake it...yes, very drunk last night..this is just plain interesting to see..wow, I don't normally post drunken posts...well, not THIS drunk at least.

I'll just post the original post here to show why you asked why I was drunk..it will make no sense if I remove it now.

Original post:

Sure, tough question...

Katatonia- The great cold distance
Lisa Germano- Geek The Girl
My Dying Bride- f

fuc..ed

k...can't seem ficle bicle

cle..

sicle...

Can admin delete this thread? I can't change the thread name, so it's all gone bad :)

Shit..i posted THIS?!

Dear god..I'll remake it...yes, very drunk last night..this is just plain interesting to see..wow, I don't normally post drunken posts...well, not THIS drunk at least.

I'll just post the original post here to show why you asked why I was drunk..it will make no sense if I remove it now.

Original post:

Sure, tough question...

Katatonia- The great cold distance
Lisa Germano- Geek The Girl
My Dying Bride- f

fuc..ed

k...can't seem ficle bicle

cle..

sicle...

that has to make you automatically at least in my top 3 favorite posters here

Someone who knows about Geek the Girl? Good for us! ;)

And somebody likes me when I'm drunk out of my mind, not quite sure what to say about that :D

I'm still impressed about the whole list. No writing mistakes before the my dying bride album was supposed to come up..was probably trying to say Furn Foose The Fwans.

I'm glad at least someone acknowledge my train wreck of a thread. It will just float around here aimlessly until someone deletes it. Yay..