The alcohol runs...

Cadarn

Bestia Romana
Feb 14, 2003
Roma
Visit site
Hey Patric! So even you are online now! Well, know that the alcohol that i was brewing its finally ready and it rules!!! Whats bout yours?

Cadarn, dear friend good to see you here, I was wondering where you have been! What alchohol were you doing, the mead? Tasting good? I've been a little out of money because I need to pay for about 5 concerts and 3 festivals heheh but I got the ingredients ready and when I go to see AA next summer I will stop by the Swedish woods to suck out the tree-juice for my tree-wine I was talking about!

:lol: Good ol rocket fuel. I used to make my own brew. I once made some really fucking potent stuff with a mate of mine, and we gave it to another one of our mates at a party one night, and he woke up blind the next day, and couldnt see for the next 2 days!!

:lol:

\m/

Yeah, this is the way every handmade alcoholic stuff should be!!!Hey Patric, wich kind of juice you take from the trees?
And yes, was the kind of roman mead I was talkin about.
The taste?Uhm...more than taste Id talk bout FIRE burning my throat!!!Salute to you all!

Blind for two days??? That's some scary shit, never happened to me but there's some dumb motherfuckers (teenies and such) in Sweden who used pure alchohol used for carpenting wood and they drank that shit which makes you totally blind.

Cadarn: The juice, well there's a special tree here in Sweden which we call "asp". If you cut a deep cut in this tree a fluid, sweet substance will run out. You can make a "sugar-drink" out of this but also a type of wine which I want to find out! We started drinking that in the Viking age in Sweden.

Thank you, Patric. Anyway I think would sound interesting for you to know that in Italy you can find by the supermarkets pure alcohol to prepare your own drink...Enjoy!!!

Pure alchohol? Like 90% procent?? That's amazing...not like in Sweden were we have to do our "Amon-Vodka" ourselves!

So I have a new entry in my catalogue of the "neckbreaking drinks".I found few days ago a shop owned by monks.They have every kind of handmade stuff (..and alcohol too of course)I bought this small bottle with inside "something" called IMPERIAL DROPS.Hey, Patric...I have never experimented something so powerful!!!Try to image the Sambucas taste but with a million percent of alcohol more!!!
Damned fucking monks!!! :devil:

Cadarn said:
Thank you, Patric. Anyway I think would sound interesting for you to know that in Italy you can find by the supermarkets pure alcohol to prepare your own drink...Enjoy!!!

GRAPPPPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!...sbav sbav... :Shedevil:

Hahah...damn monks..they have nothing better to do than drink! I would like to taste this sometime! The strongest I know is Absinthe but it's illegal here :(
There is also Everclear, American drink that is 78% alchohol or something!!!

NP: Limbonic Art-The Yawning Abyss of Madness

Yeah, Absinth its strong too :zombie: !Here too it is illegal and for this reason I have a deal with a girlfriend who lives in Praga to bring to me sometime this kind of stuff.
Hey, Svartengill, la grappa friulana regna :headbang: !!!

No, Im talking about another girl that I know, not bout my actual girlfriend.Probably, as she always uses to say, this story will end by the border of Italy when sometime the police will stop her carrying the fucking absinth bottles :loco: !

Hahha, I see you are a popular man amongst the ladies! The thing to do when you smuggle Absinthe is that you put it in another liquor bottle. There's many really disgutsting green cocktails so you can fool the police.

Oh yes, youre right! Few months ago a friend of mine brought from Scotland a kind of red absinth and it was pretty much stronger than the normal one;now my project is to start to pick up by the mountains the absinth plants and to try to obtain this divine drink,hope will be not so difficoult :err:!

Absinthe plants? I didn't know they existed haha that's awesome...
Haven't tried the red Absinthe but some single malt whiskey is never wrong!