Ahhhhhhh...snus!

No?I have at hom 3 different kinds.The 2 from Germany(vanilla and apricot)are not so strong,but the one from England,well,its really devastating!Hey,Svartengill,if someday we meet we can challenge each other!Snuff in the nose and snus under the lip! :headbang:
P.s.I even use to smoke Toscano cigars :Smokin: !

DeepInMisery said:
That is so true. What is the actual flavour? Tall?? :p
But i get bored of Rapé after less than a dosa.

Oh yeah, it does seem very possible that the makers of it wears a lot of Fjellraven merchandice. Anyway, please tell me it isn't true that Grov is aromitserad of rosmarin??

Hi There!
Though Snus is actually prohibited in Germany, I really am in need of some cans of good old "General - Portion Snus"....

Anyone of you guys maybe have a hart for a poor German guy and send me over some cans, for money, of course?

Just PM me or post answers here!
Thanks a lot!
Olli (FLESHCRAWL)

Hmm, I´ve never heard that Grov is flavoured with rosmarin. Doesn´t sound like the truth, and if you read on the homepage it says that Grov has a taste of pure tobako.

If you´re living abroad you can contact generalsnus and order from there, at least it says so on their homepage. Try... it might work

Tel: +46 (0)31 80 86 09
e-mail: mailorder.snus@swedishmatch.se

thanks guy for answering my question if one day i can put my hand on some i'll try it for sure

keep rocking :headbang: :headbang:

Snus is like ambrosia for us Swedes :D I've been "snusing" grovsnus for 13 years now and I will never go for another snus...UP THE GROVSNUSERS!!! :headbang:

Fuck!Im consuming snus in industrial quantities!

I use 1 - 1,5 boxes a day, so I know what you're talking about :D Get's damn expensive in the long run though ...

Ah, it's not as expensive as cigs....I snus way too much each day too and my flesh used to be quite fucking sore actually but it's elephant-style flesh now!

NP: Edge of Sanity-Dead but Dreaming

:) Hey, Im not from Sweden but I like it really much!!!
I was wondering if there in Sweden the price for cigars its so high; one night I was by Anchor and smoking a cigar.A guy stopped me asking me if I was so rich to go around with a box full of them!Well,no,I answered...in Italy a 5 cigars box its only 2 euro!!! :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

Yeah but once you've worked enough, it's really enjoyable if you're sitting on your couch some Saturday eftermiddag watching TV or a movie or whatever.

Cadarn said:
I was wondering if there in Sweden the price for cigars its so high; one night I was by Anchor and smoking a cigar.A guy stopped me asking me if I was so rich to go around with a box full of them!Well,no,I answered...in Italy a 5 cigars box its only 2 euro!!! :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:
caro Cadarn..da lunedì anke in italy le sigarette costeranno 1 cifra... :cry: