The Andy Milonakis Show

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
Does anyone believe this guy is 29 years old ? People think he's not and that it's a publicity stunt. but he has a growth disorder that makes him look like a young kid.

But anyway, this show is mad FUNNY. I look forward to getting the first season on DVD.

never heard of that show until i went snowboarding this year in austria, it was on mtv europe consantly........i thought it was bloody hilarious tho

knew nothing about this growth disorder thing, that makes a lot of sense tho, cos his comedy is way too off the wall for a kid surely......

i just remember a pece he did on spoons, i likd it. crazy kid. well not kid.

I first saw this "guy" (more like kid to me) on joked.com, a webcam thing called everything is gay. He's playing guitar (badly) and singing, it was funny as hell. Go to the site and see if it's still there. He was younger then and when I saw the show I realized it was the same kid as that clip. I don't really like the show but the clip on joked is funny!

sufferer said:
I first saw this "guy" (more like kid to me) on joked.com, a webcam thing called everything is gay. He's playing guitar (badly) and singing, it was funny as hell. Go to the site and see if it's still there. He was younger then and when I saw the show I realized it was the same kid as that clip. I don't really like the show but the clip on joked is funny!
BEER BOY is the funniest. That kills me.
" okay Hitler, there's no German Beer here "

I think this show is incredible. Yeah, im also a severely immature 15 year old but i've had many a large laugh while watching it. I think he really is 29 or however old they say he is though, cause if you really look at his face he looks kinda older than he seems