The Animation Appreciation Thread

Says the faggot sucking Talos' farts and toes just a few days ago.

I defended Talos when Tech first accused him years ago (not days ago) and claimed to have evidence yet wouldn't deliver. Otherwise, he was clearly the one sucking my toes and farts.

Talos aka Bromnith would've mandhandled HBB, lmao

He also would have manhandled your mom, whose home address you most generously gave him. ;)

Nobody noticed that the guy sucking female toes is clearly the same guy who is swinging the white PVC pipe??

ha
You guys are blind

I actually just tried
I got a pic of me holding a piece of paper that says "GMD Social" on it
I got the pic in my BRAND NEW phone
I just can't get the pic online
I'm prolly gonna get some one to get the pic onto Facebook tmrw

fwiw I just saw the sword fighting video thing in the YouTube thread and I feel convinced that you're not the same person as the guy in the sex offender image, at least.

fwiw I just saw the sword fighting video thing in the YouTube thread and I feel convinced that you're not the same person as the guy in the sex offender image, at least.
The guy in the sex offender image lives in a place I've never been to before

And the 2 videos with me in them were filmed in Dallas

He also would have manhandled your mom, whose home address you most generously gave him. ;)
You know me good enough to know something like that would never happen. He found my name through my photobucket which he was stalking and did a google search and found their address. And i wouldn't doubt that he'd be able to mandhandle my mom, but im sure you'd be easier.

These last few pages........wtf

tenor.gif

And i wouldn't doubt that he'd be able to mandhandle my mom, but im sure you'd be easier.

Would your dad jack off like you are right now to the prospect of Omni manhandling things?

You said he was the only person who got you and added a "<3" you goofy spastic. :lol:

And then I PM'd him and asked for his Facebook and we talked for years about our personal lives. I poured myself open to him and he consumed every drop. Then when I learned that he betrayed my love and trust with another member of this forum, I posted an emotional rant decrying the residents of this forum as hypocrites before running away never to return (until a few months later). Then I continued flirting with him again and touched myself as he teased my sexual proclivities, until he was outed as a fake at which point I pretended I knew it all along.

Oh wait, that was you.

Would your dad jack off like you are right now to the prospect of Omni manhandling things?
sorry to break your heart(and whatever image it is you have in your head right now) again bro, but nohomo.

tell the truth though, the first thing you did when you found out omni is some big tall dude was grab one of your pillows and went straight to work, no?