The Animation Appreciation Thread

And then I PM'd him and asked for his Facebook and we talked for years about our personal lives. I poured myself open to him and he consumed every drop. Then when I learned that he betrayed my love and trust with another member of this forum, I posted an emotional rant decrying the residents of this forum as hypocrites before running away never to return (until a few months later). Then I continued flirting with him again and touched myself as he teased my sexual proclivities, until he was outed as a fake at which point I pretended I knew it all along.

Oh wait, that was you.

After Omni you always were the biggest disingenuous lying faggot. Either that or you're basing this on things Omni has said here about me, which instead makes you a brainlet for taking the tales of a sociopathic fabricator at face value.

Neck yourself if you're a real eugenicist, wouldn't even want to risk you accidentally breeding.

After Omni you always were the biggest disingenuous lying faggot. Either that or you're basing this on things Omni has said here about me, which instead makes you a brainlet for taking the tales of a sociopathic fabricator at face value.

Neck yourself if you're a real eugenicist, wouldn't even want to risk you accidentally breeding.

wew someone's mad now

Others on the forum said that you were clearly being manipulated by him. I haven't seen the dossier but based on everything I have seen of your relationship with him, I'll assume that to be true. The fact that you're now denying that you had years of private Facebook contact with him shows that you're the liar here, not me. Ask TechBarb, the great scholar of the Omninomicon, how much private contact I've had with Omni/Talos. I'm pretty sure the full extent was agreeing with him in some forum arguments (something I'll do with anyone if I actually happen to agree), and pressing a 'Like' button for the albums he pretended to like in order to copy my taste. Meanwhile, you throw a tantrum the first time he and no wainds break your heart. You're a softy and a sucker for strong women, there are far worse character traits to have and I don't really think less of you for it, so why do you need to deflect your shame on me? You got tricked, no biggie. I did too, but laughed my ass off over the whole thing, why can't you? I've never once attacked you without you starting it, and when I do attack you I don't need to lie about it to make my case, your history is public knowledge.

Others on the forum said that you were clearly being manipulated by him. I haven't seen the dossier but based on everything I have seen of your relationship with him, I'll assume that to be true. The fact that you're now denying that you had years of private Facebook contact with him shows that you're the liar here, not me. Ask TechBarb, the great scholar of the Omninomicon, how much private contact I've had with Omni/Talos. I'm pretty sure the full extent was agreeing with him in some forum arguments (something I'll do with anyone if I actually happen to agree), and pressing a 'Like' button for the albums he pretended to like in order to copy my taste. Meanwhile, you throw a tantrum the first time he and no wainds break your heart. You're a softy and a sucker for strong women, there are far worse character traits to have and I don't really think less of you for it, so why do you need to deflect your shame on me? You got tricked, no biggie. I did too, but laughed my ass off over the whole thing, why can't you? I've never once attacked you without you starting it, and when I do attack you I don't need to lie about it to make my case, your history is public knowledge.

Whew someone's mad now.

I'm mad too. Were all mad

tumblr_mir3y8Wlub1qf9mevo1_500.gif

Why are we still talking about the specific person that's stopped posting??

We're pretty much arguing about a ghost

I actually just tried
I got a pic of me holding a piece of paper that says "GMD Social" on it
I got the pic in my BRAND NEW phone
I just can't get the pic online
I'm prolly gonna get some one to get the pic onto Facebook tmrw
Just click the “Upload a File” button next to the “Post Reply” button and when it uploads click “Full Image” and post it.

He already posted a video before the monoxide_child/pedo thing was even discovered. That's as good of evidence as any.

He already posted a video before the monoxide_child/pedo thing was even discovered. That's as good of evidence as any.
As far as I can tell, the reason why @TechnicalBarbarity even thought I was a pedo to begin with was the moment that @CiG made a pedo joke, when I posted that my Little pony gif, which was clearly a reference to the gif preceding it