The annual step-in - everyone read:

I'm a troll for replying in disagreement to the posts of someone who entered a thread specifically with the intent of insulting the music taste of others and arguing with them. Interesting.

I don't use the ignore list function as a general rule, unless someone is particularly vapid.

I'm a troll for replying in disagreement to the posts of someone who entered a thread specifically with the intent of insulting the music taste of others and arguing with them. Interesting.

No you're a troll because you are simply unpleasant:

Please record it and put it on YouTube so that everyone can see how little you know about metal in video form rather than just by reading your posts.

I take an anarchist approach to this forum. The only time I even considered reporting someone is when my daughter's birthday thread got glutted with shit, but somehow Deron got wind of it and he deleted the offending posts. Otherwise, I don't really give a fuck what anyone says.

I feel like RandyMOSS/TomBrady/Badbird still isn't banned, and I'm curious as to why, since I feel like he's obviously a troll and basically everyone wants him gone.

i think i'd be a very trustworthy moderator... if i was just given the chance..

You would probably delete threads about deathcore and other genres you don't like (or close them at least). I really don't trust anyone who bashes 'inferior' genres or touts that people with good taste would be better moderators than people who are actually more tolerant of other genres (which is what some people have basically done when we've had the moderator arguments)

I feel like RandyMOSS/TomBrady/Badbird still isn't banned, and I'm curious as to why, since I feel like he's obviously a troll and basically everyone wants him gone.

Flamewars are probably a bit higher on Deron's threat list than MOSS-esque shitposting.