i know i'm a shit poster but god

i remember when v5 took a leave of absence from the board he told deron to make me a temp. mod :(

he never did do that

Dodens was an awesome mod. I had my own subforum on this board once (it was a board about... itself, pretty much and my subforum had no purpose) and I modded in a similar fashion. Sometimes I'd edit other people's posts to add things like "ALSO I AM GAY LOL". Obviously, the idea was for people to know that it was clearly me doing it... I guess it was sort of like a non-joke? I don't know. Anyway, I thought it was funny and that's what matters to me. I doubt very much that anyone else was amused.

I remember one of these posts very well. In fact, it's still the main post that I identify you with:

First two responses:

:erk::lol: I don't even remember posting that one.

Why.......why must you identify me with this abomination? :lol:

I was close to the end of my korn-fantard phase when joining this forum so I'm sure there are posts that surpass that one.
Looking back at my old posts makes me :lol:/:puke:

I'd like to think that over time this forum made me a little less retarded.

Dodens was an awesome mod. I had my own subforum on this board once (it was a board about... itself, pretty much and my subforum had no purpose) and I modded in a similar fashion. Sometimes I'd edit other people's posts to add things like "ALSO I AM GAY LOL". Obviously, the idea was for people to know that it was clearly me doing it... I guess it was sort of like a non-joke? I don't know. Anyway, I thought it was funny and that's what matters to me. I doubt very much that anyone else was amused.

I'd like my own forum to mod...I've proposed myself as a mod for the In Flames subforum, which has none, but I guess I would need approval by whoever sponsors that forum (the label, I guess?) and no one representing the band posts there, so...anyhow, at this point that subforum is beyond saving. IntoFaggot is probably one of the best posters there, to give you an idea of how shit it is.

I was amused.