The Arrival

The Arrival seemed like Hypocrisy returning to form for me "Eraser" is a great song, and then Virus put them back at full force!! :headbang:

For me, the Arrival probably gets the least amount of spins out of all Hypocrisy's albums. And I mainly throw it in to hear "The Departure" or "The Abyss." For the most part, the rest is decent, but nothing too special. It's pretty much the same thing with Catch 22. When I put it in, I usually just want to hear "Uncontrolled" or "All Turns Black" and then take it out and put in something else. And I don't really know why, but I rarely have the urge to put in Virus anymore. I think it's a good album, but for whatever reason, I don't listen to it too often. For the most part, Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken, The Final Chapter and Abducted are the albums that get the most play time.

I don't think that live bonus CD has an excellent sound.

It's not a CD but a DVD!!! The sound may not be up to your standards but the live experience of Hypocrisy is much better! Thats what I way implying to!!! :kickass:

I think the arrival is great.

favorite tracks

The Departure,The Abyss,Eraser,Slave to the Parasites

The Arrival is my favorite, though i don't have all their albums yet, only catch-22, abducted and virus in addition.

the songs are catchier, more melodic.... I also liked catch-22 a lot and how there's a bit more singing.