The attack of the trolls

Ralf said:
Don't you guys know that WE - Bodom Fans, called by others elitist and stupid are community of love and friendship, we dont know what hate is, so I dont know why you all want us to breed hate towards you, even though you are worse, on lower social level. We accept that you are far from being perfect, we feel very sorry for Terry, who became the victim of that cruel forum war, we are aware of that we destroyed his mentality and made him probably a transvestite... but YOU FUCKED WITH US!!!!! SO FUCK YOU!!!!!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I don't give a fuck if you hate me :loco:
:wave: hi

NeedledWarheart said:
He has a point, other than when crotchgoblins such as yourselves come here and make stupid posts, there is never any arguments here as we all get along, its like a fucking community and if people here worship alexi, maybe thats cause the man has a fuckload talent more than a lot of other bands, you may not believe that, but people (including myself) Do.
Now i;m not saying hes the best but i am saying that we respect the man and we show our apreciation by buying Bodom CDs and keeping true amongst other bodom fans.

And you know what guys? I dont give a fuck if you have me but i do give a fuck when people come round and ruin what otherwise is a good palce to visit when i am online.

:lol: Crotchgoblins that's a good one *makes mental note*

'Worship Alexi'? Herein lies the problem. At the end of the day, Alexi is just a person. Granted, he is a good guitarist and song-writer, but he's not a 'better person' than anyone else on this shit-hole of a planet. I don't see the point of idolising anyone, or being a fanboy/girl. I prefer to live my life to my own doctrines, no-one elses. There are a few mucisians I admire and respect (Herman Li, Ihsahn and Mikael Akerfeldt to name but 3), but admiration and respect is as far as it goes. Anything more than that is just plain retarded, in my humble opinion.

Aecliptica said:
Hi Ralf :wave: I will be your friend if I can have a cookie. Can I have a cookie Ralf? Can I?
Here...

cookie-gingerbreadman.JPG

Well man, ok, worship was a bit strong but i love what the man does with a guitar and i have the utmost respect for his playing.
Man, I am not a fanboy, i dont try and be him, i learn his songs, borrow a few licks and listen to his music. Its all down to personal choice man, and as soon as you guys understand th

okay, you know what?!
that's it.

I'm gonna end this war.

Aragorth, my brother, join me

*pants off*

LET'S START ANOTHER ORGY!!!
YEAAAAAAAH!!
MAKE UP SEX WITH THE DUDE WITH THE WEIRD CURLY HAIR (no, not me, the other dude :lol: :p), THE DUDE WHO LOOKS LIKE JESUS (no, not me again, the other one damn it :p) AND AECLIPTICA (whoever the fuck he is :p)!

And please people of my beloved cob forum, really, PLEASE,
"i don't give a fuck if you hate me" and "fuck you, you're better off dead" are NOT good punchlines :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
okay, you know what?!
that's it.

I'm gonna end this war.

Aragorth, my brother, join me

*pants off*

LET'S START ANOTHER ORGY!!!
YEAAAAAAAH!!
MAKE UP SEX WITH THE DUDE WITH THE WEIRD CURLY HAIR (no, not me, the other dude :lol: :p), THE DUDE WHO LOOKS LIKE JESUS (no, not me again, the other one damn it :p) AND AECLIPTICA (whoever the fuck he is :p)!

And please people of my beloved cob forum, really, PLEASE,
"i don't give a fuck if you hate me" and "fuck you, you're better off dead" are NOT good punchlines :lol:

Orgy sounds good to me. Make love not casserole, that's my motto.

So can we love each other instead of hating??? If so than DROP YOUR PANTS!!! MULTIORGASMIC SUPERHERO IS READY FOR ACTION!!!!