Trolls part 4

thewendy

the webmistress
Once in awhile a troll comes along and starts stirring up shit.
After awhile the troll leaves and things get back to "normal".
Previous trolls have sometimes become respectable members of this forum
(right Ledmag?).

I have received numorous complaints about Pelgrim and until now
I haven't said anything. My advice has always been to ignore
trolls and offensive threads. My hope was that things would get
back to normal soon but they have not.

However, Pelgim, your behaviour on the board has become extremely annoying.
Posting 15 threads with bullshit is nothing but a waste of bandwidth.
It's a waste of everyone's time, including your own. Insulting other members
in pointless threads, clogging up the board with your childish behaviour, it's
getting tiresome.

Viewing your UM history, it looks as though you came on here with the best intentions,
to discuss music. Along the way, you got pissed off and ever since you've
been a bitter little bitch!

I suggest you either leave or get that chip off your shoulder and participate in the discussions.
Why waste your time and energy in flame wars anyway? Everybody is free to discuss whatever they feel
like, whether it's Nevermore related, non-music related or even breakfast related. As long as people
respect the others. Next time, if you feel someone has offended you, try retorting in a more normal way.
Then others will get off your back as well.

Maybe from now on we can all try to have more normal discussions.

Allrighty then, here comes the flood of what I had for breakfast everyday this year.

Pelgrim?????????????????

Pelgim????????????????? What the hell is that?????Are you sure you know who your talking about????

OH well, I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
thanks, thewendy!

and if PILGRIM can stop being a bastard for once, i'm sure we would all be glad to include him in discussions. but until then. . .

Since when did I want to be a part of the discussions????? Your just another brain-washed fool...once again, mind your own business.

Since when did I want to be a part of the discussions????? Your just another brain-washed fool...once again, mind your own business.

..not minding my own business but: you did. You joined UltimateMetal.com's official forums. Forum by definition is a public meeting place or medium for open discussions, ergo you want to be part of it since you joined.

Originally posted by Lillitu
..not minding my own business but: you did. You joined UltimateMetal.com's official forums. Forum by definition is a public meeting place or medium for open discussions, ergo you want to be part of it since you joined.

Good point...your right...For once I am speechless...

Wait, if you don't want to take part in discussions, why are you even here? So you could flood the board. I don't get it. Isn't it just a waste of time. Why not just go out and mess around with people in your real life. Then you could get a real reaction. Wait, you're afraid that you'll get your ass kicked, aren't you? So you come here and you can flood the board and all anyone else can do is get really mad and flame you. And then you can sit back in your chair and laugh at all the damage you have caused at this board and fell complete because you feel in control. That's sad. Oh, and thewendy, you mean ledmag isn't a troll :eek: :lol:. Ah smilies, they show emotions so well.

I haven't been taking part in discussions on a regular basis like I did before so I might not get the entire picture. I just have a clue on what's going on here. Reading Wendy's post she started this thread with and reading some of the posts Pilgrim started I must say that I am not surprised that Pilgrim reacted this way if he got pissed. I am NOT saying that he is right to do this and I am NOT saying that I would do this if I were him but I understand it kinda. I don't ask everybody to love each other but I think we should pay more respect to each other AND if you don't like someone or don't have anything to say in a certain topic, then don't do it. But don't get on each other's nerves please. Then this board won't have anything else to discuss than bashing people. I do feel that the band should care more about their fans by some appearing on the board because we got used to it and I do know that everything will change as soon as they release the next album and go on tour. Till then I would suggest to have a nice time here by discussing everything we feel like, our favorite Nevermore song or our breakfast. Hi to everyone who I am getting along with here: Tee, Ledmag, Iris, Azal, Neal, Narrot, NoLordy, DSM, and so on (sorry for not writing down every one of you, my time is limited, I gotta go grocery shopping soon since we're going to have guest...) and a big hi to Pilgrim!!

The odd thing is, I'll admit that this place gets DULL quite a lot, and has few interesting topics. While I usually won't reply to a Pilgrim post, I find them amusing and easily shrug off the insults... I guess it's because he hasn't attacked me yet...

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
The odd thing is, I'll admit that this place gets DULL quite a lot, and has few interesting topics. While I usually won't reply to a Pilgrim post, I find them amusing and easily shrug off the insults... I guess it's because he hasn't attacked me yet...

Lol, I must say that I've always mangaged a giggle at a lot of Pilgrim's posts, you must admit, he has a quick-wit at the best of times. I'm not backing him up though, it is kinda hypocritical to flame everybody about the "stupid shit" they talk about and then post 10 threads about absolutely nothing. I have seen the good side of Pilgrim however, and he seems like a pretty cool guy when he wants to be. My 2 cents anyways, but I'm guessing because I'm not really a regular contributor nobody will care. Oh well.

yeah wendy, ppl can turn fro the best hahahhaha...

I suppose i must be missing out on the major part of Pilgies flames...ive been EXTRMELY busy as of late, and not had much time to hang around the place. ......

Damn Pilgy, you must really be yankin out your cock and pissing on everyone...

yeh i just looked at page 2 and saw a bunch of topics about my parents dead and me vs queen or somthing hahaha. but yeh, im surprised this has mannaged to amuse him this long haha.
-neal

Originally posted by ledmag
yeah wendy, ppl can turn fro the best hahahhaha...

I suppose i must be missing out on the major part of Pilgies flames...ive been EXTRMELY busy as of late, and not had much time to hang around the place. ......

Damn Pilgy, you must really be yankin out your cock and pissing on everyone...

Well, since you seem to be slacking a bit, I thought I needed to add some spice to this lovely place.

Pilg>>thanks man...thats pretty cool of ya. Just do a better job if you can. Be more creative, be CRUEL. Very cruel, no stops, no holds barred type stuff...you know.

Originally posted by ledmag
Pilg>>thanks man...thats pretty cool of ya. Just do a better job if you can. Be more creative, be CRUEL. Very cruel, no stops, no holds barred type stuff...you know.

More cruel????? I dont know if thats possible.