The awkward moment when...

Öwen;10376386 said:
Its ok guy, I'm just trolling while you troll. I expect a good troll to weigh in heavily on the issues of the day. Please troll on and keep it troll sized. Keep your feelings to your chest if you can stomach them which I'm sure you can, being chief troll and all. Its important that we all live it lard, I live life to the full in my big fat rolls, that car is a beauty of girth and a man must troll hard in a rolls even when he's just on a roll.

Remember though, we can work round these problems, I go to mass personally and pray on the more substantial plights I have. Every week in work I tackle issues of girth such whaling which always has me wailing. You can be a better person too and you don't have to butter anyone, just be yourself and stay inflated. Remember, life is a game, blimp and you'll miss it.
Post of the century. :lol:

Öwen;10376386 said:
Its ok guy, I'm just trolling while you troll. I expect a good troll to weigh in heavily on the issues of the day. Please troll on and keep it troll sized. Keep your feelings to your chest if you can stomach them which I'm sure you can, being chief troll and all. Its important that we all live it lard, I live life to the full in my big fat rolls, that car is a beauty of girth and a man must troll hard in a rolls even when he's just on a roll.

Remember though, we can work round these problems, I go to mass personally and pray on the more substantial plights I have. Every week in work I tackle issues of girth such whaling which always has me wailing. You can be a better person too and you don't have to butter anyone, just be yourself and stay inflated. Remember, life is a game, blimp and you'll miss it.

0.o

If you interested i'm doing butterings at 60% off actually...what a coincidence

true story brah

wsKiU.jpg

Öwen;10376386 said:

reading this out loud is like wiping my ass with silk :dopey: