The Band Shirt Thread

What do you guys think of the new Napalm Death shirts?

Napalm_Death_productimg.jpg

Here's my list (Have a few more that are on the selling block so I didn't list them)

1 TOOL
4 Isis (3 TS 1 Hoodie)
3 Pelican (2 TS 1 Hoodie)
1 Pantera
1 Cult of Luna
1 Rosetta
1 Primus
1 Red Sparowes
1 Meshuggah
1 Ramones
6 Neurosis (3 TS, 1 LS, & 2 Thermal)
1 Burst
1 Rollins Band
1 Minsk
2 Baroness
1 Alice In Chains
1 Pink Floyd
3 Agalloch
1 Absu
2 Opeth
2 Kylesa
1 Tombs
1 Arsis
1 Altar of Plagues
2 Drudkh
1 Giant Squid
1 Decapitated
1 Carcass
1 Wolfhetan
1 Nine Inch Nails
1 Red Fang
1 Primordial
1 Nazxul
1 The Ruins Of Beverast
1 Yob
2 Cobalt
4 Kroda (3 TS 1 LS)
1 Ulcerate (LS)
1 Immolation
1 Krisiun
1 Hooded Menace
1 Deathspell Omega
1 Lost Soul (LS)
1 Winterfylleth
2 The Chasm
1 Skeletonwitch
1 Wolves In The Throne Room
1 Asunder
1 Cemetery Urn
1 Incantation
1 A Forest Of Stars
1 The Flight Of Sleipnir
1 Thralldom

Since my girlfriend got a 50% of clearance coupon for Hot Topic, we went there and I got:

Cannibal Corpse long sleever $6
Turisas $3.50
Korpiklaani $3.50
Duran Duran $5

and some knock off Wayfarer sunglasses.

Not obscure bands, but Blut Aus Nord, Deathspell Omega and Shining's shirts aren't very common (from what I've seen).

I need a Blut aus Nord shirt bad. Not just a crappy bootleg from ebay either. I should have bought the XL that Abyss Records had in stock a while back & tried to shrink it, cause it's long gone now.

Hot Topic sells Duran Duran shirts? I might have to bite the bullet and go in there when I visit the US next month...

Hot Topic sells Duran Duran shirts? I might have to bite the bullet and go in there when I visit the US next month...

I dont know about other places, but around here hot topic is just another store. I see regular 40 something parents going in there with their aeropostale wearing short short daughters fairly commonly... yea the over the top goth people still go there and act like they belong... but they really dont, and we all know it.

I have a Bullet for my valentine T-shirt, and now i want to burn it, wish i hadn't said that Bullet is "Okay" to my mom...

Now i'm looking for a Burzum, Nortt, Susperia and Marduk T-shirt.

First time I ever saw a Duran Duran shirt there was yesterday (same with Anthrax/Turisas/Korpiklaani).

I really want a Tears for Fears shirt though.

1x Amon Amarth, I believe it's a The Avenger shirt but not sure.
1x Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
2x Children of Bodom
2x Disturbed
1x Devildriver
1x Gwar (two if you count a white shirt stained with Gwar juice)
1x Metallica - Death Magnetic
1x Metallica - Wherever I may Roam
1x Metallica - Jump In The Fire
1x Metallica - Kill Em all (I have a lot of Metallica shirts)
1x Slayer
1x Lamb Of God
1x Iron Maiden

Would have more shirts from less shitty bands but I can't find any outside of their concerts.

...would have had a Kreator and Dethklok shirt if they had it in my fucking size.