The Band Shirt Thread

A three year search came to an end today.

Got a Autopsy - Severed Survival shirt depicting the zombie doctors instead of the guy being torn apart by them from hell's headbangers. Merry christmas to me. :kickass:

ordered:

behemoth-evangelionlongsleeve.jpg

behemothevangelionback.jpg

Caught a bit of the buying bug as of late...

My viral load shirt got returned to sender'ed... which probably means whitaker didnt send out in the first place... but he promised an Insidious Decrepancy shirt free of charge, so I wont complain.

Also grabbed gutterchrist's abominable putridity shirt... and I'm probably gonna get a cannibal corpse - tomb of the mutilated alternate art shirt... just because. :)

So... apparently last night... I bought a couple cannibal corpse shirts... I dont "remember" per say... but they're both pretty cool so I wont complain.

I guess I'm going to have to make sure no one lets me online when I'm drinking I guess.

The first is a tomb of the mutilated shirt... but with the alternate art or the zombie watching the other two...

the other... is kinda goofy looking.

85684F.JPG

And says Death Walking Terror on the back.

Oh, I didn't realize it was only small >_> I can fit small, but prefer medium. I already have a Candlemass shirt from the tour last year anyways, but it was $25 @_@

Been awhile... time for a bump.

The gf came carrying me an Iron Maiden number of the beast shirt today.

Let's see...

children of bodom x 3
children of bodom sweatshirt
testament
dimmu borgir
dark funeral
metallica x 3
necrophagist x 2
obscura
black dahlia murder x 2
symphony x
helloween x 2