The Beer Thread

Currently drinking my last bottle of 11 anniversary from the stone brewery (shitty cell phone pics to follow) in celebration of me purchasing the 12th anniversary brew today. Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout!!!!! I can't fucking wait to tear into that. I also broke out my '07 Double Bastard for the occasion. I can't fucking wait to tear into these beers...

Pics!!

070908_22061.jpg

070908_22071.jpg

Edit: by the way, the stone 11th anniversary brew is a black IPA, 8.7% and fucking awesome. Rockbombs.

I guess my semi-nude pic killed the thread. WOO!!!

Well, tonight, i intend to bring this thread up from the ashes! Repost from another forum:

Tonight i am drinking...

74573.jpg

SHA-PWWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!

Fucking AWESOME brew, hints of chocolate and coffee, lots of malty goodness... godDAMN this is a great brew! Serious beergasm over here. These people can say it better than myself.

http://ratebeer.com/beer/deschutes-black-butte-xx/74573/

I've had a few rather nice tipples recently:

Wychwood (Hobgoblin's blond brother, and very nice too)
Bateman's Summer Swallow (very light and embarassingly drinkable)
A rather nice stout called 'Birmingham', which being a brummie I had to try. Was rather nice.
Old Rosie (8.4% cider. Was dancing on the ceiling after a couple of those - I wasn't built to cope with such strong ciders, but fucking hell it's fun trying :lol:)
Boneshaker
White Cloud
Something-Gold (I don't remember the full name, but it was nice)

Oh and Camden Barfly on Wednesday had Gaymers Pear Cider! Download memories a-go-go :cool:

trying to revive the thread...

spent a ton on bombers today. i decided it was time to try the best my local liquor store had to offer.
IMG_1446.jpg

left to right:
Maudite
Black Butte XX
Avery Salvation
Chimay Premiere
Trois Pistoles
Grand Teton XX Au Natural
IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

~gR~

i used to drink a lot before O_O but then i dont know what happend and now i cant stand alcohol, just maybe Tequila

LMAO the last one says "Gash"

http://www2.b3ta.com/beer/

Oh, and I like Hoegaarden, Leffe and Fruli. But it's ok, because I'm a girl.
:kickass:
Beer beer beer I'm going for a beer, Beer beer beer I'm gonna drink some beer,I like drinking beer ,lovely lovely beer!
:lol::lol::lol:
I like Kilkenny,Guinness and Leffe ..and when I was in Spain I tried some beer with whiskey flavour and it was very good but I forgot the name...

This is Christmas beer season! I´ve tried 9 different brews so far. The best have been Jämtlands (Swedish) and St Peter´s (English).

bump form the dead

bought some beer today. havent had any in the house for a while...

breckenridge oatmeal stout (one of my favorites)
OatmealStout.jpg

bristol old no. 23 barley wine. my first barley wine. its pretty good. very hoppy, which i usually dont like, but its very sweet so its pretty good.
ole23_logo_small_1.gif

~gR~