dreams_of_eternal_hate

I'm in space
Feb 25, 2007
Austria
Beer just needs its own thread.

ottakringerbeer.jpg

I like Ottakringer because:
u_Ottakringer.jpg

I kind of like Boddington's and Guiness, but as far as I know we can only get the sub-par export versions here. Sleeman and Heineken are drinkable, but nothing special imho

I hate all lager, but don't mind a Strongbow every now and then. After a few, it starts to taste like shit, so then I just stop. :lol:

I hate all lager, but don't mind a Strongbow every now and then. After a few, it starts to taste like shit, so then I just stop. :lol:

Can only drink one or two before I feel like I have piss running through my veins.

And I don't really drink beer. I generally just buy Tuborg when I do since its cheap and decent. Though my friends drink Molsen Canadian, and will come over with twofours all the time, so been drinking a lot of that.

Its generally what I get at bars too if I have to, as its cheap, domestic, and decent.

I'll stick to my Gin Tonics, thank you.

Ugh. Gin and tonics taste like a pine tree. I go fer dirty gin martinis and white russians. Anyone ever tried making a white russian with rum instead of vodka? I've been meaning to do that...