Bodom beer party threaD

ok guys , this is fucking easy , when you drop by you have to fucking drink a "virtual beer" or any other alchool of your choice
and do it once , at every post and the one with the most fucking number of post will win the "virtual beer belly throphy" so , this
is the place to have some fucking fun ! come freak out with us !
those who think its just to fucking anoying , feel free to think it , but don't polluate the fucking thread with your coments :lol:
just come and fucking drink !

posting fucking pointless stuff here is ok , since its like a fucking pub , or a bar , we are all suposed to be too fucking drunk so we can say stuff we usually don't :p

*lift up his heineken to dead winter*

since we are "virually drunk" we can now sing a fucking song...
ill hit the first notes alright ? here they fucking are !

"i don't give a fuck if you hate me !!!"

Hey Mika the wild , you finally made that thread ! :D so then
am lifting my finlandia vodka bottle to you and to all the drunk ppl
around :p well "virtually drunk" hehe :rolleyes: but still....

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP*

there ya go ! a big deep burp ! wooden men dead winter ?
small wooden "warmen" ? ;) don't worry dead don't take it personally : he hates everyone ! :D

*dink down in a shot an heineken*

woooaaaaah ! :) this gives pep hehe , soa seee yall laterzeee... :loco:

(if i can find the damn exist without bumping in the walls too much
:D )

I didn't drink vodka for half a year now, last time I drank tooo much, probably half a bottle along with 5 beers, some jenever and probably some other stuff I don't remember actually...

blackbooze is good hehe but since its the place to get decadent
ill do this :

*drink 2 mother fucking smirnoff bottle at the same times !*

right the 2 in the mouth and spill that shit all around the place !
smirnoff ? its from here quebec canada :D taste like shit but it does the job !

just put to garbage these fucking unfinished beer bottles man
its stink ! taste like piss too when your 2 drunk and drink whatever that fall in your hands :D

Ah yes, my evil warmen, they're gonna get everyone. They'll blow this place to shreds in a matter of minutes...
*BOOM*

One of the warmen: "Captain, they're all dead, someone threw a bomb and we all..." *Dies*

Ahh shucks! *Drinks some bacardi*

Originally posted by ThePKH
/me drinks virtual bottle of Koskenkorva... :s I don't feel too good...... :s

ahah no ? don't fucking feel too good ? then fell fucking free to vomit all around the fucking hole , that the place to do it ! you can
fucking vomit all your entrails on the fucking floor and die in right
there because anyway a fucking stinky corpse around would just
add to the ugly scent of this place ! :lol:

and fuck finally what about we put action around that shitty place ? we should play a fucking little game and not usuall pub shit like pool and darts no no no...lets play...piss in the bottle ,
ill explain the shit , its fucking easy , all you have to do is to finish what you drink , put the fucking bottle on the floor and try to piss in it without piss outside that bottle :D so play damn it fucking play !

*finish his legenda bottle and put it on the floor , zip his fucking zipper down and beggin to urinate in the bottle*

fuck ! spilled some aside it...damn it...well watch out to not slip on the piss spots :lol:

Originally posted by OceanbarD
never too late to come back to good old habitudes humus :D

Oh well, maybe at the slipknot-concert, and otherwise the famous carnaval of Oilsjt (= 3 days of uncontrolled beerdrinking, walking around time as wasted as possible, last year their were even some 8-year old drunks, this is what we live for! CARNAVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) just 2.5 weeks away...

Originally posted by humus666

Oh well, maybe at the slipknot-concert, and otherwise the famous carnaval of Oilsjt (= 3 days of uncontrolled beerdrinking, walking around time as wasted as possible, last year their were even some 8-year old drunks, this is what we live for! CARNAVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) just 2.5 weeks away...

what the fuck ? a fucking slipshit show ? ok now ,
how much fucking nu metal and crap metal fans we have around here ??? yeah fuck you better be drunk at a shitty slipknot show because i dunno how you can suport that shit otherwise !

Originally posted by WildwarZ

how much fucking nu metal and crap metal fans we have around here ??? yeah fuck you better be drunk at a shitty slipknot show because i dunno how you can suport that shit otherwise !

ahaha so right man :) always in war with comercial music right ?
happy to see that ! and what a sick game ! :lol: piss in the bottle hey ? well i dont feel to piss right now so , i will do that later :p

Originally posted by WildwarZ

YES A SLIPKNOT-SHOW. I happen to be a big fan of them for two years. I'm not going into a discussion again about nu-metal, because none of you obliously can respect my opinion, but don't call me a nu metal and crap-fan, probably I listen to some more extreme music as you, and maybe I'm a bodom fan longer than you are, but that doesn't care anyway. I listen to probably 10 socalled nu-metalbands, all the rest is extreme metal (Black metal specifically, just take a look at the CD-list at my site, although I have there a lot of material from some years ago)