"The beloved's cry" cover from ONILI !

nice & interesting
but of course the original is better :)
also there are some words that are not in the original version, but i can't understand all of them, what are they?

obay bringer of light said:
so Kobi is there male vocal ?!!

and which song is it , which number ?

Go at the bottom of Onili's homepage and choose "more music".There you can find "The beloved's cry". :)

Nice cover!!! :cool: It gives another atmosphere to TBC but with the same beautiful feeling!!! After all Kobi is singing...what could we expect?! His voice is the singnature of success...well done brother! :worship:

WOW....it's very untypical .... maybe i should better say .... different but even so very good. Anyway .... I like it :D

Well done Kobi & Matti :worship:

....and sure - well done Onili!

here are the details....from the hebrew OL's Forum:

acoustic
played by mati
sang by kobi&onili
available on
www.onili.com

the story:
i'm an old fan of orphaned land,
when i was 15 i used to listen to their music non stop and cry to "the beloved's cry" with my friends..like many people i guess

three years a go i came to israel for a concert and asked kobi and matti the permission to make a cover to the beloved's cry, they agreed and were soooooooooooooo nice- they did it with me, it was like a dream comming true.
the concert was so special for me, full of emotions and fun, kobi & mati did 4 or 5 songs with me, it was special for all of us, an unforgetable experience. "the beloved's cry" was the best moment of this evening, my father downloaded orphaned land for 2 weeks , my mother and my friends sang it, a cd of the concert circulated around the community and people whissled the song in the street...ok i'm a little over reacting.
but for real: the song was such a success i wanted to record it
and so we did one year later, and here it is.

the concert version is the best, but the sound here is better.
i'll try to find it too for those who want it

much love to everyone
and big hugs and kisses to the guilty orphaneds

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

nili