The best British Metal band

Well done Mr morgue you've managed to alienate yourself from fellow UK metalheads. Abusing metalheads with short hair, good move, what a master tactician you are. Even veil the sky thinks your an arse and he's the kindest sweetest poster here. Now shall we go back and read my first post. I like two MDB cds but the rest are dull, my opinion, you have your opinion, its wrong, but hey. Lets see who you can have a go at now;
METALHEADS WHO don,t wear bullet belts
" " are intelligent
" " listen to non-metal albums
" " are vegitarian

Thats just a few to get you started but I,m sure you don't need my help to make yourself the most unpopular guy or girl here.

Just a quick note - check out Vacant Stare if you get the chance. I got a promo copy of their debut CD 'Vindication' through the post a few days ago, and it must be said that it's pretty damn cool! There's a lot more melody in the music than I heard from demo tracks last year, but it's still pretty punishing in places!

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
Well done Mr morgue you've managed to alienate yourself from fellow UK metalheads. Abusing metalheads with short hair, good move, what a master tactician you are. Even veil the sky thinks your an arse and he's the kindest sweetest poster here. Now shall we go back and read my first post. I like two MDB cds but the rest are dull, my opinion, you have your opinion, its wrong, but hey. Lets see who you can have a go at now;
METALHEADS WHO don,t wear bullet belts
" " are intelligent
" " listen to non-metal albums
" " are vegitarian

Thats just a few to get you started but I,m sure you don't need my help to make yourself the most unpopular guy or girl here.

anyway,a question for you,should we must have a long hair to be a metal??

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
Kinda lost the question in translation but I have shortish hair and love metal, Mr Morgue believes all metalheads should have long hair. so whats the metal scene like in Malaysia then?
hmm......maybe you have a short hair same like mine.........but,it's no necessary to have a long hair just because some people would say that "wow.....tihs is metal guy!!"......although you have a long hair but the knowledge,attitude is zero,it's useless too......so,no matter you have a long hair or not,the most important part is,you have a metal knowledge or attitude in you heart..........right??

about malaysian metal scene......the are too many band appears since 80's.........also,our local band has made a split with some european grindcore band,psychoneurosis..........also napalm death has came to this state to making a brutal performance in our scene!!!!you should take a look to the asian scene metal especially like japan,malaysia,korean,china,indonesia(big scene!!),philipines,thailand and all south east asia metal scene.....check it out,man!!!