The best British Metal band

hehe cheers mate!!

well we didn't get to play Bradford because it was only the day before that our vocalist left and i didn't really have time to learn any lyrics (i didn't really learn them from the peel either!)

but we're taking about 5 weeks off of gigging now because we are recording our first full-length :) should be getting some decent distribution this time!

Labrat
Napalm Death
Co-Exist
Earthtone9
Iron monkey
Stampin Ground
Medulla nocte
Godflesh
extreme noise terror
xentrix
amebix

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc :Shedevil:

HELLO! You people invented doom and you haven't mentioned:
Electric Wizard
you did mention - Orange Goblin (they kick serious ass)
Iron Maiden - first 6 albums
Black Sabbath - you know the ones
Split Beaver - never heard them and they only had one album, but with a name like that, who cares?

oooh an argument about Iron Maiden
wink.gif

You can't compare WASP and Iron Maiden. Entirely different bands doing entirely different things.

I don't think anyone here is talking about the current Iron Maiden when they refer to them. I've seen the 'new' Iron Maiden several times and I have to say it doesn't do much for me but when I saw them in the late 80s early 90s they were an awesome live band.

Also, whenever I refer to IM's music I generally mean everything up to an including 7th Son'. That's a kind of un-spoken qualification that many people make. All that stuff is in a league of it's own.

i dunno i think IM is one of the bands who've never let it go in my opinion. i think they're quality!

they've never been and never will be my favourite band, but they are responsible for so much that is great about metal and a HUGE influence on the scene for the BETTER!!!!

and there's no way you can call that sucking bruce's cock!!!????

Ihreil Junkenstein - YSTFU!!

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
If maiden are the best band you can think of then that is just pisspoor. Ozzy should smite you he should!

And what the fuck is YSTFU? Speak sense man!

???????????

how in hell do you get from 'me saying maiden aren't overrated' to telling me that i suck bruces cock and that maiden is the best band i can think of???? what IS wrong with you??

i think motorhead are bloody awful by the way.....

so You Shut The Fuck Up!!!!!! ye hear! :D

i really like ozzy's solo stuff, he has worked with some awesome guitarists! but i never ever liked Black Sabbath. i genuinely can't understand how they are so huge! meh!