The best post PP party I ever attended was this year...

Just a bump for those that want to see some kick ass versions of:

Seven Bridges Road
Just A Little Bit
Heart of the Matter
Lady
War Pigs
Choppin' Broccoli
YMCA

The other 30+ songs remain unreleased.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
I wanted to give a big shout out to Joel and the rest of Stride, Dargorm, and the rest of the Houston gang. We (along with about 20 others) had about five cases of beer in the tub and sat around singing and jamming acoustic songs till 0430. From the moment we started with "Seven Bridges Road," I knew it was going to be something special.

I had just as much fun at that party as I had during the entire weekend.

Glenn H.

That was indeed a great party and beautiful cap to an awesome weekend. The Stride guys (as well as Rick, Greg, and the rest of the Houston gang) were incredibly cool and a blast to hang out with.

I have some pics that I"ll try to get posted in the next couple of days. Big thumbs up to Pellaz for posting the videos...can't wait to see them (and yes, I'll try to get them mirrored elsewhere, too).

Thanks, I definitely appreciate any mirroring. I'll have to pull them (and the pre-pre-party Urban and Dargor footage) down within a few days, I've a feelin'.....

There are a few more videos that I could post (Journey, etc.) but I'll hold off for a bit.

Yeah, there was only one table lamp lit in that hotel room, and you can tell when things got more crowded because people were blocking the direct light from that lamp.

I thought about asking someone to turn another light on -- if you think these videos are dark, they looked a lot darker on the LCD screen when I was shooting 'em! -- but I figured it would ruin the party atmosphere. :D