The Big Big COB Board Group-hug thread!!!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
my friend called me and woke me up
someone hug me :erk:

I would, but I can't... :erk:
It might give me some sort of sexual pleasure and since I had a beer tonight... ;)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
*boner*

pretend you didn't see that :rolleyes:

:p

Nooo, it was you , who told me that I can't have anykind of sexual pleasure if I've had a beer... So, no hug for you :p

Janina said:
Nooo, it was you , who told me that I can't have anykind of sexual pleasure if I've had a beer... So, no hug for you :p
BUT
any kind of sexual pleasure you may have with me will be worth 3 hours of exercise, so it will be like you had no beers :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
see? it's a win-win situation :D

*hugs*

Damn, now you got me in the mood of raping my hubby when he gets home... :lol: At least it's like running a marathon, so it's like I had no beer at all! :p

Janina said:
Damn, now you got me in the mood of raping my hubby when he gets home... :lol: At least it's like running a marathon, so it's like I had no beer at all! :p
i have that effect on woman

which is actually a bad thing :lol:

here in brazil we call it "restaurant singer": the guy who sings for other guys to eat :lol: (it makes much more sense in portuguese, but wtf :p)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i have that effect on woman

which is actually a bad thing :lol:

here in brazil we call it "restaurant singer": the guy who sings for other guys to eat :lol: (it makes much more sense in portuguese, but wtf :p)

Not that bad for me, I'll be having some amazing sex tonight!! :p

Janina said:
Not that bad for me, I'll be having some amazing sex tonight!! :p
yeah yeah
rub it on my face :p

(anyone who quotes this, please don't do it out of the context or else it can have all kinds of nasty meanings :p)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
yeah yeah
rub it on my face :p

(anyone who quotes this, please don't do it out of the context or else it can have all kinds of nasty meanings :p)

I guess I should thank you... *hugs*

Back