the big move out

make sure theres enough booze and drugs sorted for your 1st house party, though im quite confident we'll be on the guestlist so we'll be sorted ;)

dont bring your entire cd collection with you, make copies
check the beds for creeks, i hate the creeks
try and get a semi-detached house so you can make more noise
check its got 3 phase power for all your angle grinding and welding needs when it comes to sculpting that metal fuck off art piece

you my french friend talk utter shite.

Claire.. dont forget to buy stuff that we take for granted at home like bog brushes, plates, towells, sheets, draining facilities for dishes etc. oh and an ironing board. and a decent couch for me to sleep on.

fuck it Ill buy meself a decent couch to sleep on and give it u as a pressie like.
spoilt the suprise now.
but best of luck and that with the moving no doubt Ill be round there more than you will.

oh oh and a george foreman grill and a microwave! cos you cant cook for toffee.

bleed_black_orchid said:
you my french friend talk utter shite.

Claire.. dont forget to buy stuff that we take for granted at home like bog brushes, plates, towells, sheets, draining facilities for dishes etc. oh and an ironing board. and a decent couch for me to sleep on.

fuck it Ill buy meself a decent couch to sleep on and give it u as a pressie like.
spoilt the suprise now.
but best of luck and that with the moving no doubt Ill be round there more than you will.

oh oh and a george foreman grill and a microwave! cos you cant cook for toffee.

my advice is realistic here, so shut it you, anyway what do you know? eh eh? :lol:

buy all your cleaning stuff @ Lidl / Aldi

dont mind her with her couch clairess she just wants a place to squat with her goth chick :D

buy food, it will be lonely the first week or so.
also, bring a portable cd player or something for the beginning, everything goes better with music.
don't forget toilet paper.
buy screwdrivers and a hammer at least, you will need them, even if you're a girl.
call your local internet provider and ask for ADSL.
don't forget your alarm clock.
buy something for the fridge.

Squat and proud thank you very much plus can u see claire letting me kip round all the time and not pay for anything..I think bloody not.. if you ever come over I may lend you my couch. I wasnt saying you wasnt being realistic either I was merely pointing out the complete lack of relevance that french anatheman persons comment has.

duck_tape.jpg