the big move out

yeah telling my mum im moving out, cuz ive sort alot of it out already without her knowing and i think shes gona go abit weird about either me not letting her get involved or me being an ungrateful bugger and fucking off as soon as i could.

and plus shes gona give me the whole 'you wont be able to afford to live' shite

toolsofthetrade said:
duck_tape.jpg
:lol:
hehe. awww poor ducky. :(
bullas-ducktape.jpg

are you moving in with anyone claire? if so you might wanna bring a small housewarming gift. it's more the thought that counts, and I am sure it will go down well. better yet, if you're good you can make tthe house waming gift something you will be needing in the house, like the mirror for example.

...or the couch. ;)

by the way the 'marigolds' that bleed black orchid was on about are yellow rubber gloves, i understand that not everyone has frequented the glory that is Home and Bargin.

anyway, yeh PoS i am moving in with people a friend called Laura and two other people who we don't know.... think i'll paint / make something for the walls.....something nobody will like but me.....or a door sign 'casa shithole' or something like that.

set the kitchen at home on fire yesterday so im a bit more nervous of breaking lose.

and fucking buying them a couch - what do you think it is like? my room is my haven the livnig room is no mans land...and i dont want to be collecting any dead bits of my stuff.

I moved into another flat two months ago, now I'm on my own (I lived in a wee room and shared a flat with three other people). I redecorated the whole flat :yuk: it took a while but now it's okay.