The biggest asshole in heavy metal

those guys have there moments,as long as they put on a good show and keep releasing kick ass music i couldnt give a fuck how much of an asshole they are/were.

Lars Ulrich should be thankful Phil is around, otherwise he'd take #1 in my book.
Although, even though I like him, I hear DAve Mustaine can be quite the cockbite.

Bleearg said:
Mustaine is an arrogant prick. Maybe if he started drinking and doing drugs again he could get over himself. I guess he has earned the right to be an asshole.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Man you nailed it with this one. Mustaine can't shut his mouth to save his life. It drives me nuts. Zakk can be a creep, but at least he makes killer music and has his heart in the right place. He's out of control drinking is probably his biggest problem. Anselmo just needs some Prozac.

Kerry King for me, it seems to me that the only way he can get an interview these days is to slag somone else off. Maybe his time would be better spent writing some fucking music for a change.

Lars as well obviously.....

Julio Iglesius. That bastardo just punched me in the face when I went for a Meet n Greet.

He just looked at me with my camera about to flash and hit me saying `What? No woman? I only want Woman to come see me ... ' ... he put the boot in for good measure.

:headbang:

Spidey138 said:
Every time I met Lars he was cool as fuck. Kerry was a douche when I met him.

Don't get me wrong i totally respect Lars, he's one smart bastard but he can get on my tits sometimes. I guess he does get a rough ride though and it's true he is in no way in the same league as Mr. King.

Mustaine is up there, Ted Nugent (not heavy metal but close enough), B.M., Robb Flynn seems like an arrogant dick, too.

Mustaine, Anselmo and King. As Spitz would say "Big bag of wind" :lol:
Anyone met Trey Azagthoth? He Seems arrogant? I could be wrong.

Hmm, my vote would probably go with Robbbbbbbbbb Flynnnnnnnnnnnn (or however many unnecessary bs and ns he puts after his name) purely because he was in Vio-lence who were the epitome of the words 'sex', 'Thrash' and 'yass' yet now he is in a silly band whose debut was quite tits but the rest is shite!

What's more he's roped Phil (also of Vio-lence fame) into Machine Head aswell as that McClaine guy who drummed for Sacred Reich for a short while.

So, we have two ex-members of Vio-lence, an ex-Sacred Reicher and a pretty cool/decent bassist and what do we get? A Thrash Super Group?

NO!

We get Machine Head!

Thank you Robbbbbbbbbbbbbb!