The biggest thing..

Tim 4 Junnie 4ever!

hehe

PS. Playing to a Japanese crowd of metalheads would be wicked. I'm bringing my bass for sure!

Junnie! Hi :)

Well... the man that made me want to play bass to begin with was Cliff Burton ex-Metallica. Another main influence was Paulo Jr. - Sepultura and definitely Tom Araya from Slayer. Other bassists that influenced me in the begginning were Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses, Obituary, Death... even Helmet, Black Flag, etc....

My favourite bassist of all time is Dustin Perry from Threadbare (a little known american band that are long gone)

ummm,hmmmmmm
Originally I used this Sammick (ugh!) bass that had Thunder Bolts as fret markers (so Motley Crue...), but now I have a slick black Warwick!

If you want to hear my bass, then you can goto my old bands MP3.com website

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/49/misled_by_lies.html

and listen to the 2 previews there. They are only rough demos and only short parts of songs without vocals. We had an UGLY break up before we could finish our recording.

I'm working on a new project with some awesome people. Sounds like a cross between hatesphere, dimension zero and dark tranquility. Thrash/Melodic Death :mad:

seeya :cool:

Originally posted by Heartless
Originally I used this Sammick (ugh!) bass , but now I have a slick black Warwick!

That's A REALLY big change, isn't it? :lol:

I'm working on a new project with some awesome people. Sounds like a cross between hatesphere, dimension zero and dark tranquility. Thrash/Melodic Death

NICE!!!! I'm trying to recruit people to form a band like that, but I still can't find the time to do it!