..The Black Sessions

ucsbdude said:
My only questions, what was the point of 'Brave Yester Days' with this new compilation release coming out?

The point was to have the OLD style compilation....and now the NEW style compilation.....both with B-sides and an unreleased track and some sweet artwork as well.....

I cant believe the attitude about this........jesus. I guess Im having a hard time understanding any problem about this release. If you dont get the point of this release then dont buy it....and if you dont get the point of BYD then give it to someone who can grasp the not so complicated reasons for these releases!

jptk said:
huh?
There not the same album!!?
oh yes, sure they are the same album, but its different artwork and a different tracklist, so its not really that much of a difference if u think about it. there'll also be a third compilation coming out with no artwork and no tracklist, pretty much a blank cd-r case, and thats also gunna the same album. cheerz!

Blakkheim said:
oh yes, sure they are the same album, but its different artwork and a different tracklist, so its not really that much of a difference if u think about it. there'll also be a third compilation coming out with no artwork and no tracklist, pretty much a blank cd-r case, and thats also gunna the same album. cheerz!

lol
:tickled:

A third compilation without any artwork and without tracklist? Really!? *g*
Waah! I MUST have that one! ... Whatever it'll cost ... o_O

@FatefuL: Yes, I really like the chronological order on the BYD tracklist... though I have no arguments why ... ^^

Blakkheim said:
Awesome, limited and handnumbered to 666,666,666 copies I hope? :loco:

.. What i was trying to express was that i didn't liked the order how the tracks are disposed on the upcoming album.. I made a comparison to BYD.. since it's old era's compilation while TBS is the new era's compilation.. in BYD the order of musics were following the cds release order.. like:

Tracks 1-5 from "Jhva Elohim Meth"
6-7 from "Dance of December Souls"
8-9 from "War Compilation Volume One"
10-13 from "For Funerals To Come"
Disc 2
1-2 from "Brave Murder Day"
3-6 from "Sounds of Decay"
(track 6 - "Untrue" is previously unreleased)
7-10 from "Saw You Drown"

I really liked that.. and was expecting ' The Black Sessions ' to do the same.. and we got :

1. Teargas ( LFDGD )
2. Right into the Bliss ( TD )
3. Criminals ( VE )

.. and so on..

but that's ok.. after all it's mighty katatonia !

STFU...
who else is tired of people whining... .. and look IM whining about you whining.
dont be a tool .. I'll reiterate.. dont buy it if you dont want it.. why even make a comparison...Cant you find something more important to whine about.. I dont believe this forum is for babysitting, Im under the impression that its for discussion, perhaps even regarding things that make since. I think you should wait for the blank cd-r that blakkheim is gonna have released..

does your pussy hurt?

Deliverance6 said:
The point was to have the OLD style compilation....and now the NEW style compilation.....both with B-sides and an unreleased track and some sweet artwork as well.....

I cant believe the attitude about this........jesus. I guess Im having a hard time understanding any problem about this release. If you dont get the point of this release then dont buy it....and if you dont get the point of BYD then give it to someone who can grasp the not so complicated reasons for these releases!

Chill boss. I never said I had a problem with the new compilation it was a question out of curiousity.

protocolnone said:
STFU...
who else is tired of people whining... .. and look IM whining about you whining.
dont be a tool .. I'll reiterate.. dont buy it if you dont want it.. why even make a comparison...Cant you find something more important to whine about.. I dont believe this forum is for babysitting, Im under the impression that its for discussion, perhaps even regarding things that make since. I think you should wait for the blank cd-r that blakkheim is gonna have released..

does your pussy hurt?

Oh shove it up your ass you worthless piece of dried up semen.
Everyone has a right to express their [dis]tastes about current, past, or present releases. He said his part, and so you're railing him for his opinion on a fucking track listing. It's people like you that make me want to pound the shit out of homeless people.

People like you dont deserve to be pissed on if they were on fire. Although, I'd be willing to set you on fire to test that theory out.

Blakkheim said:

You should have saved the title VIVA EMPTINESS for THAT one, pal!