..The Black Sessions

Jinn said:
Oh shove it up your ass you worthless piece of dried up semen.
Everyone has a right to express their [dis]tastes about current, past, or present releases. He said his part, and so you're railing him for his opinion on a fucking track listing. It's people like you that make me want to pound the shit out of homeless people.

People like you dont deserve to be pissed on if they were on fire. Although, I'd be willing to set you on fire to test that theory out.

SO.

ucsbdude said:
Chill boss. I never said I had a problem with the new compilation it was a question out of curiousity.

OK....it just seemed like another stab at this release form someone who has a problem with it....I mean asking what is the point of another compilation from Katatonia....ummm....when (Like Anders said)it has different tracks and artwork etc. seems like a really uninformed question....I guess I just expect people to be more informed than you are, at least when I see you on the forum on a fairly regular basis.....I dont know..maybe you didnt see the website news or something???
Either way ....case closed as far as Im concerned.....

Blakkheim said:
oh yes, sure they are the same album, but its different artwork and a different tracklist, so its not really that much of a difference if u think about it. there'll also be a third compilation coming out with no artwork and no tracklist, pretty much a blank cd-r case, and thats also gunna the same album. cheerz!

That woulda been so much more awesome if your english was better. Nothing personal, but it had to be said! ;)

Blakkheim said:
oh yes, sure they are the same album, but its different artwork and a different tracklist, so its not really that much of a difference if u think about it. there'll also be a third compilation coming out with no artwork and no tracklist, pretty much a blank cd-r case, and thats also gunna the same album. cheerz!

just incase anyone thought, i wasnt asking if they were the same album, the question mark in my origional post wasnt supposed to be there, was supposed to be another one of these(!). If that was obvious and im being stupid in writing this post, then i am sorry. :confused:

Demilich said:
That woulda been so much more awesome if your english was better. Nothing personal, but it had to be said! ;)
dude, my swenglish is unique. go and bid on some of my kool cult metal classic demo tapes on ebay, so i can go buy whats in yer avatar... seriously, i need the money for fukkin surgery on my cat!

Blakkheim said:
dude, my swenglish is unique. go and bid on some of my kool cult metal classic demo tapes on ebay, so i can go buy whats in yer avatar... seriously, i need the money for fukkin surgery on my cat!
Poor cat! This is really sad!
I don't know if I am more worried for your cat or for you trying to sell those demos to collect some money for the surgery. If that's true, it leads to the conclusion that either vets are terribly expensive in Sweden, or Katatonia have some serious financial problems....:confused:

I'd try to bid on one those items you're selling (as soon as I learn how to use e-bay:eek: ).
I'd like to buy a Bloodbath T-shirt as well, so I'll try to make a bid on one of them...Are there any left with the white logo instead? I haven't seen them on the official site, but I saw people wearing them...

Blakkheim said:

man, you're fuckin awesome, and if i ever get to meet you, i'll buy you MANY beers! on that note: COME BACK TO CANADA, that montreal show was great!

some of those demos look like they'll get you enough money for a few beers too! does it make you proud that the most expensive one is going to be your own band's?