..The Black Sessions

1. All you noobs (anyone less than three years here by my count...) should shut the fuck up.

2. Stop sucking up to Anders. Like he gives a shit whether you think he's 'awesome'.

'The Black Sessions' sound great and I think the tracklisting is very well placed and organised.

requiem said:
1. All you noobs (anyone less than three years here by my count...) should shut the fuck up.

2. Stop sucking up to Anders. Like he gives a shit whether you think he's 'awesome'.

'The Black Sessions' sound great and I think the tracklisting is very well placed and organised.

Oh....because I havnt been on the ultimate metal Katatonia forum means I havnt been a fan since BMD????
Bitch....you can fuck off.........and who doesnt like to know that they are appreciated.....yes...I think even Anders doesnt mind an occasional positive note.

requiem said:

o_O :mad:

requiem said:

Idiots like this are hilarious, thinking 'cause they've been registered to a forum longer than someone else, they've clearly been listening to metal and Katatonia longer than everyone else also. This also means they're better than everyone.

SHUT UP. No one cares about your "I've been a member since 2001..." whining!

requiem said:

your an idiot....this was your first post here
January 12th, 2003, 01:52 PM #28
requiem
ghost of the sun

Katatonia and Anathema are by far my two favourite bands too. Although I obviously love both bands, I wouldn't say they are particularly similar... although the emotions I feel from both are fairly similar.

not having a reason is no excuse

Wow....it would seem that you are preaching about yourself....it took you that long to find one of your FAVROITE bands on UM when you were posting on UM all the time..........IF THERE IS A POSER HERE.....YOUR THE POSER....
Why dont you go and "drink some white wine because your fat" and Kiss UsurperDans ass........I hope you realise that you are the one who should be hanging their head in shame......

this is all in fun :wave: :tickled:

Deliverance6 just danziged Requiem.
y8.gif