..The Black Sessions

Demilich said:
man, you're fuckin awesome, and if i ever get to meet you, i'll buy you MANY beers! on that note: COME BACK TO CANADA, that montreal show was great!

some of those demos look like they'll get you enough money for a few beers too! does it make you proud that the most expensive one is going to be your own band's?

Agreed! Anders is Fucking Awesome

And when Katatonia goes back to Canada, I motion for them to come a bit south and make their American fans happy :kickass:

ether said:
Poor cat! This is really sad!
I don't know if I am more worried for your cat or for you trying to sell those demos to collect some money for the surgery. If that's true, it leads to the conclusion that either vets are terribly expensive in Sweden, or Katatonia have some serious financial problems....:confused:

I'd try to bid on one those items you're selling (as soon as I learn how to use e-bay:eek: ).
I'd like to buy a Bloodbath T-shirt as well, so I'll try to make a bid on one of them...Are there any left with the white logo instead? I haven't seen them on the official site, but I saw people wearing them...
here's the deal: my cat got a tooth infection, that lead to a root infection, that lead to a chin infection, that ended up being an eye infection (here's when i notice the problem as it becomes apparent), that moved towards a brain infection which is instantly deadly. so the poor thing had to undergo immidiate surgery twice and get on antibiotics - the freakin cost was thru the roof! i did have the cat insured, but since the origin of the problem started with a tooth complication, the insurance company flipped me off, they dont cover that. bummer. so to cover this huge unexpected bill, it was time to clean out the closet from old days.

both the white logo shirt and red logo shirt are now sold out, and underground shirts they will remain, no reprinting.

cheerz

LoboUivante said:
i say, let the cat die... i found a dog that had been run over, and saved the bastard, it gets to be expensive when the stupid dog has to undergo surgery... and some months later is again run over... stupid dog... stupid animals.
Seriously, I bet Blakkheim doesn't share your opinion.

LoboUivante said:
i say, let the cat die... i found a dog that had been run over, and saved the bastard, it gets to be expensive when the stupid dog has to undergo surgery... and some months later is again run over... stupid dog... stupid animals.

NO WAY! cant do that. cats are great! if people go over to pet my cat he turns around and sticks his ass in their face and walks away.Hes a genius. :worship:

animals sometimes are better than human beings, you learn a lot from them...I had myself a cat who died four years ago and now I have a dog...Have to admit that cats are even more intelligent than dogs, but both give you much.

Do pets have a health insurance in Sweden??? This is really strange, I mean my dog is insured in case he could bite or damage someone else, but I've never heard that people could pay an insurance for the health of their pets as well!
But maybe I misunderstood...

I just won the auction and for now I'll buy the Bloodbath T-shirt...I feel once you begin to buy on E-bay you actually begin to buy and buy...so there's the possibilty I'll join the "e-bayers" community and bid on some other item...

Taken from the news:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1] The official DVD release that has been in the works since over a year and a half has been postponed to a yet undecided future date, likely during the later part of 2005. Reason is we didn't feel entirely happy with the way it was shaping up and it wouldn't meet our own demands of what should be Katatonia's first offical DVD release. A new main show for this DVD will be planned and shot with more careful directing behind it during next year (tba). We're also pretty far on our way of gathering cool backstage and bootleg shots with our own handycam, that will in the end make up some great bonus footage for a well worthwhile killer release.[/size][/font]
As reading the news I made the ideia that this dvd is going to be released later again as a solo DVD but with bonus. Can anyone tell me if this will ever goning to happened?
I hope so, cause I don't want pay for 2 disc that I already own. I just want the dvd. I bet that this compilation will go up to 25/30 euros, if not more.

onesolo said:
Taken from the news:

As reading the news I made the ideia that this dvd is going to be released later again as a solo DVD but with bonus.

No, it will be a different live show