"The Black Waltz" Cover Art

I always thought the old logo was'nt unique at all. There are tons of death and black metal bands with the same sort of style.

The new logo is unique and refreshing.

looks good, does anyone know where i can find a bigger version of it, also does anyone know where i can find a bigger version of Ensiferum's 'Dragonheads'?

cover_bw.gif

Wow! The logo even looks WAY better!

Check out www.kalmah.com for clips of new songs. Sounds fucking GREAT.

Black Tears said:

one for home, one to bring places(car, friends houses, its more of a decoy so if it gets wrecked, ill have a perfectly good one at home)

I actually like the old logo a lot better and I think the old covers were a lot better as well. But that's just my opinion.

Personally, I liked the Infernal Death preview more then the Groan of wind. But I still fucking LOVE the groan of wind. Maybe it's just that it has grown on me. Both versions slay. But the older one I think the riffs sounded better. Same with Bitter Metallic Side. I wonder will the old versions be made avaliable? Still loves it though \m/

New coverart, new logo, different vocals?!
This is a new KalmaH =]
I did like the old coverarts but this one is .. different hehe
New logo looks gr8 too, I did like the old one though
What I'm worried about is the vocals, I did like the vocals in the previous albums, maybe ill just have to get used to the new vocals, but hope it'll have some of the old vocals too, those were just really really aggressive =p which I like hehe
This albums seems to be worth waiting for as Antti said.

m_sutin:
hmmm what I do is just copy it and use the copy version and keep the original one in a safe place hehe and of course rip it into my PC. But if you want to buy 2 copies go ahead hehe, i m8 do that as well.