"The Bodom Bunch" T-Shirts by me :D

Deafmetal

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.edguy.nu
Well heres a pic of Alexi I drew for the game in my other thread... and I was thinking of creating the official "Bodom Bunch" T shirts. The back would have the 9 coloured squares as in the Brady Bunch title screen, only instead would be cartoons I will draw of each member. In the other squares will be a beer and a pack of cigarettes for example. Anyone like the idea? I might see If I can get a printing company to print a few when the design is finalised. I might use this picture of Alexi. Any ideas as to what poses the others should be in? And do ya think that if it was good that I could get some company do make some posters?

bodompic2.jpg

The chain and the belt suck so ill be changin em. Thre should also be a cool khaki-ish green background.. but because Freehand is a gay motherfucking excuse for a vector program it didnt export properly...anyway.

actually it reminds me of Bernhardt from Day of The Tentacle :lol:

but me likes it!!! From a technical point of view, the paint job & style are really well done!
Just try to give the thumb some more definition, so the hand won't weird.

Just 1 thing: shouldnt the BACK of his guitar be showing, instead of its front?

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon

but me likes it!!! From a technical point of view, the paint job & style are really well done!
Just 1 thing: shouldnt the BACK of his guitar be showing, instead of its front?
I agree. :)

Lol you are all right :lol: for the project I did his hair black because I couldnt really find a way of making the blond colours look right, they were either too white or too yellow, so i thought fuck it and took the easy option of black :D. And yeah I never actually finished the hands either so they look kinda gimpy. And the guitar! Youre right there too! :D I just thought at the time that it looked cool, I never actually thought about the physics of it :lol: so Ill probably fix up all those, and the tattoos, etc etc. Maybe Alexi will be proud of my rendition of his arms and give me free concert tickes or something ;). Anyone have any cool photos of them in weird poses or something to base pictures of the other dudes on?
cheers, and thanks for the critique :)