The "Can't Sleep" Thread

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
Ok I've just been in bed for about an hour trying to sleep but I can't...I have so many things on my mind and I don't know how to get rid of em...hmmm...what the heck is there to do at 2:00AM? well cept posting on here...lol

i'm pulling an all-nighter tonight. i got back from work at 10, and i have to work at 8 in the morning. now the worst part about that is having to get up in the morning, it feels awful. i'd have to go to bed almost immediately in order to get a good nights sleep. but fuck that, ive got too much UT2k4 to play and too much UM to post on. so 3 cups of coffee and a red bull, and I'm just not going to go to sleep. i won't have to go through the trouble of waking up. i'm so brilliant.

i have to be at work in less than 7 hours now.

Well this might sound really Hippy like but it fucking works! If you can't find sleep coming to you either:

A) Right a song about it!
B) Buy some Lavender incense - its the shit!
c) Go for a run!

Spikes said:
Well this might sound really Hippy like but it fucking works! If you can't find sleep coming to you either:

A) Right a song about it!
B) Buy some Lavender incense - its the shit!
c) Go for a run!
ha ha lavender incense, then put on a dress. kidnap fat chicks,put them in a hole and yell " IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT"S SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN"

or jerk off.

that happened to me the other night, didn't get to sleep til at least a couple hours after i got in bed. but then that made me super tired last night and i slept like a baby all night