SOme bands just can't have best-ofs...

Larf03

Like a rock
So, here I am sitting in front of my computer trying to renew my "car collection" and, since the snow has already started to melt away, I figured I'd make some "Summer Dirving" compilations... Of course, Motorhead is in order!

so here comes the bitch: HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE A MOTORHEAD COMPILATION!!!!! shit! i've been re-arranging the set-list for hours now...

I took a break and thought I'd do an Overkill "best-of" but it's the same fuckin' problem!!! How the hell do you make a reasonnable best-of with such consistent bands?????

WHy can't everybody have duds a plenty to skip??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I actually did this one today.
I did the best i could because I dont have all of overkills stuff, but Im pretty happy with this. I only have Horroscope, Years Of Decay,Bloodletting, Killbox 13, RelixIV, Wrecking Everything Live. I thought for what I had I did pretty well. Made one for Hammerfall and BlindGuardian as well , but Im sure no one gives a shit. Anyway this Overkill comp. came to 77 minutes and 14 seconds I think.

1.Devil By The Tail
2.Coma
3.Struck Down
4.Bats In The Belfry
5.Elimination
6.Thunderhead
7.I Hate
8.A Pound Of Flesh
9.Deny The Cross ( Live)
10.Left Hand Man
11.It Lives 9 (Live)
12.The Years Of Decay
13.Battle ( Live)
14.Soulitude
15.Overkill ( Live)

I bought Dissection The Somberlain and Nevermore Dead Heart In a Dead Wrold last night. :headbang:

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
1.Devil By The Tail :kickass:
2.Coma :kickass:
3.Struck Down :kickass:
4.Bats In The Belfry :kickass:
5.Elimination :kickass::kickass:
6.Thunderhead ...I wouldn't put this one...
7.I Hate :kickass::kickass:
8.A Pound Of Flesh :kickass:
9.Deny The Cross ( Live) ...There are some better off the same era...
10.Left Hand Man mmmmm.... no
11.It Lives 9 (Live) ...no...
12.The Years Of Decay :kickass::kickass:
13.Battle ( Live) ..no..
14.Soulitude NICE
15.Overkill ( Live) ...a must :kickass::kickass:

I bought Dissection The Somberlain and Nevermore Dead Heart In a Dead Wrold last night. :headbang:

Excellent purchase!!!!!
Nice selection also!

Larf03 said:
Excellent purchase!!!!!
Nice selection also!

Haha thats cool. i really like Left Hand Man though, I know not many do because Ive talked to other fans who hated it, but theres just something about it.

It Lives the live W.E.L. version just slays me everytime, but you know we all have our favorites.

Picked up Savatage In The Hall Of The Mountain King Tonight as well.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Haha thats cool. i really like Left Hand Man though, I know not many do because Ive talked to other fans who hated it, but theres just something about it.

It Lives the live W.E.L. version just slays me everytime, but you know we all have our favorites.

Picked up Savatage In The Hall Of The Mountain King Tonight as well.

SAVATAGE!!!!! :kickass: great album!